3.

„You are great but you would be amazing if you would sing in Japanese."

~•~

~•~

Saturday came faster than Mira and Lily expected. They arrived on Friday just after seven in the evening, and Oscar picked them up at the airport. Mira was naturally feeling like a fifth wheel because the couple kept talking to each other, and they were perfectly successful in ignoring the girl in the back seat.

Did it bother the girl? Not at all. She was tired from the trip and maybe preferred not to be asked anything, as she wasn't sure if she could respond normally. They could have spared themselves the romance scattered all over the car.

Throughout the flight, Lily talked to her about people in the Formula 1 world. The blonde tried to tell her everything she knew about everyone who interested her, and Mira listened because she genuinely needed to find out this information - sometimes she had minor anxiety attacks when meeting completely unfamiliar people, so she hoped that this information about them would help her feel closer to them.

It wasn't far from the airport to the hotel, so within twenty minutes, she was already sitting on her bed in the room she had reserved just two weeks ago. It wasn't a large room, but it was sufficient for one person. A large double bed occupied over half of the room, but who would complain about that? Large beds are always the best.

She wanted to lie down, thinking that the next day would come quickly, but instead, until two in the morning, she sat on her tablet trying to jot down every idea she got.

She was preparing an album for this year. She wanted twelve songs, but so far, she only had six. Other ideas just didn't come to her. She couldn't come up with any idea. The worst part was that not only could she not figure out what she wanted the song to be about, but she also had no idea about the music itself. Notes seemed to vanish from her mind, just like her ability to write lyrics.

She was lost. She struggled with a block that she hoped she wouldn't get for several years. How could she feel burnt out four years after she started singing? Especially considering that she took a year off, otherwise it would have been five years.

In the end, she fell asleep with the tablet on her chest and a pencil in her hand. She was awakened by the alarm at half past seven, saying that she and Lily were leaving for the track at eight, where they were supposed to meet Oscar and Lando, who wanted to meet Mira first.

The girl left her hair down because that's how she liked it best, and she wore a simple black tank top with black shorts, which she accessorized with a white belt to avoid being all in black. She didn't take any bag but rather wore a black hoodie, thinking she would leave it with Oscar, and if she got cold, she would come for it.

She was ready and standing in the lobby. She was waiting for her best friend to finally finish her morning routine and decide to show up. She even saw a few Formula 1 drivers heading to the track, but most likely, no one recognized her - she didn't even know who they were. She recognized Fernando Alonso, but she certainly didn't need to run after him asking for a photo. She just observed him from a distance, admiring how calm he was with fans in the morning. That's something she needed to learn.