1. Car Ride

Today was Saturday. God I love Saturdays. Me and my best friend Lexi had plans to go to the mall today and I'm always excited when it comes to going to the mall. I wake up and go to my brothers room to see if he's awake. I didn't see him in his room so I was guessing he is awake. My parents have work on Saturdays which is so dumb like why the heck would you go to work on Saturday that's just living hell. I go downstairs to make myself something to eat because I get hungry as soon as I wake up.

I don't make much. I just made an omelet and toast to go with it. I made the same for Pablo too thinking he didn't have breakfast since the kitchen is clean. I sat on the couch and put on The Summer I Turned Pretty. Soon after I heard the house door open. My head turned to see who it was. It was my brother. He had came back from his run. I could tell by how wet his shirt looked.
"Morning Tay" He said as he saw me.
"Morning" I replied back.
"Slept well?" He asked. I had food in my mouth so I finished it before talking.
"Pretty good"
"I made breakfast for you by the way" I add. He jumps in joy.
"Let's go" He says making his way over to the kitchen.
"Just please shower first. You're gonna stink up the whole house" I say putting my hand over my mouth.
"What was that" He said making his way over to me and hugging me over my shoulders. I could feel the wetness of his shirt on my upper back.
"You're disgusting Pablo please so shower" I say shaking my body so he gets off me.
"Ok fine I'm going" He laughed and he messed up my hair.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

It was the afternoon and was almost time for me and Lexi to go to the mall. "Pablo!" I yelled for my brother while coming down the stairs. I saw him sitting on the dining table doing school work.
"What's up Tay" He looked up at me.
"Me and Lexi were gonna go to the mall and we were wondering if you could drive us?" I asked hopefully. He gave me a confused look.
"Uh if that's right now I don't think I can take you guys. I have a lot of school work to catch up on. I am so behind" He said getting up from the chair and getting a glass of water.
"Ok fine I'll just drive" I tried to leave but he grabbed my hand.
"No no no, not after last time your not" I rolled my eyes.
"Pablo pleaseeee it was one time" I whined.
"And that one time could've ended really badly I can't risk you hurting yourself" He says letting go of my hand.
"Then how are we supposed to get there?" I said.
"Just ask Marc" My brother smirked.
"Fuck. No" I crossed my arms.
"Ok well I can't take you, mom and dad are at work and I won't let you drive so it's either Marc or your not going. Your choice" He shrugged. I groaned in anger. Marc is the worst person ever. I don't get how my brother is friends with him. As much as I didn't want to ask him for a ride I wanted to go to the mall with Lexi so I decided to go ask him. His house is right next to us so he comes to our and and my brother goes to his house all the time.

I knocked on his door and it opened up to see his face. As soon as he saw me his face dropped. Asshole. He was wearing shorts with no shirt which was hella distracting.
"What do you want Taylor" Was the first thing he said to me.
"No hello or anything?" I said sternly standing in front of him.
"Ok hello Taylor, what do you want?" He said sarcasticly with a fake smile. He was leaning on the doorframe which made is muscles very visible. I hate the guy but I have to admit he is not bad looking at all. My eyes lingered on his arm until he spoke again,
"Are you deaf? I said what do you want?"
"I need a ride" I spoke.
"Woah, woah, woah chill out" He said putting his hands up. That comment made me smack his head.
"Ouch what the heck bro" He said acting like a baby.
"I need a ride to the mall. Can you take us there" I said.
"You didn't say please" He said crossing his arms.
"Can you please take us there" I struggled to say.
"Just ask Pablo" He groaned.
"He won't take me, he's busy" I whined. After a moment in silence he speaks.
"What do I get in return" He smirks. God his smirks piss me off.
"A thank you" I fake smiled.
"Not enough" He said.
"20 bucks?" I asked.
"30 and it's a deal" He pleaded.
"Deal" I held out my hand as he shook it.
"Give me a minute I need to put on a shirt" He said. I didn't say anything. I just went over to his car and just waited. He came in exactly a minute just like he said. Without asking he opened the door for me and I just stayed quiet. He was a asshole but he was always a gentleman I'll give him that. I wanted to thank him but I was like nah. As soon as he got in the car I said,
"I'm choosing the music"
"Hell no your not, my car my rules" He said shaking his head.
"My car my rules" I mocked him under my breath.
"What was that?" He said as he started the car.
"Nothing just drive" I rolled my eyes.
"So are we going straight to the mall" He asked as he pulled out of the driveway.
"No we need to pick up Lexi first" I replied.
"Yes ma'am" He nodded.

"Hey Lexi!" I said as she got into the car.
"Omg hi babes!" She said side hugging me from the back seat.
"Hey Marc!" She said as she put on her seatbelt.
"Lexi" He sighed.
"Yall ready to go now?" He adds.
"Mhm" I say.

On our way I started texting Hector about our Research project we had for Biology.
Hector: Did you finish the slideshow to go with the project
Me: Mostly yea, but I need to proof read it
Hector: You nervous for the presentation?
Me: Not really lol. You?
Hector: Honestly yea
Me: You'll do great dw
Hector: Oh come on you're gonna be carrying me
Me: Stop doubting yourself you'll be fine dude
Hector: Thanks 😘
Me: ?
Hector: SHIT SORRY I MENT TO DO THE SMILEY EMOJI
I gave out a small laugh because of the text Hector sent.
"Oooo who you texting" Lexi says in a singing voice.
"No one it's just Hector" I laughed.
"Hector?" Marc says from the side.
"Yea he just- nothing it was just funny" I said as a smile was still on my face.
"Ok I see what's going on" Lexi smirks. I look back at her.
"What, what's going on" I ask confused.
"You like Hector" She sings.
"No I don-"
"You like Hector?" Marc repeats.
"Omg NO I don't like him. We were literally just texting and he had a typo that made me laugh. That's it." I roll my eyes.
"You sure?" He asked again.
"Yes! And why do you care" I cross my arms.
"I don't care. Hector's my best friend so I was just wondering" He shrugged.

The car ride was silent for the rest of the way. Just Playboi Carti playing in the car.
"Alright get out now" Marc said as he stopped the car. Me and Lexi got out of the car.
"Well anyway thanks for the ride. I guess" Thanking Marc was always a difficult task for me. I was turning around as I remembered something.
"Oh wait Marc hold on" I said as I grabbed 30 dollars from my purse. I tried to hand it to him but he pushed my hand away.
"Keep it. I was just playing" He said.
"A-are you sure" I hesitate.
"Don't make me take it back" That made me smile for some reason but I bit my lip to hold it back.
"Do you guys need back?" He asked.
"Really you'd do that?" I say surprised.
"No I'm not that nice" He said.
"Bye you asshole" I roll my eyes as Lexi waves him bye.
"Bitch!" He yelled as he drove away.