8. After Party

The parents left the game after an hour or so and me, my brother, Hector and Marc headed to the party after they showered and got ready. They all wore something casual. My brother wore a shirt and jeans, Hector wore khaki shorts with a white botton down, and Marc wore a oversized shirt with cargo pants. The party wasn't that far away. Just 15 minutes from the stadium. Our parents offered to drop us there but Hector volunteered. Some other guy was also coming in the car with us and he called shotgun. So me, Pablo and Marc were gonna be in the back.
"Who's taking the middle?" Marc asks.
"Not me" Pablo says immediately.
"No-" I was starting to say but I got interrupted by Marc.
"Ok Tay Tay is in the middle" I didn't even comprehend what he said. It's been years since he called me that.
"Hello? Earth to Taylor" Marc says clapping his hands in front of my face.
"Wha- no, guys the middle is always squished. I won't have any space"
"You'll be fine, plus me and Marc need more space. We're tired" my brother says.
"I won't fit. I'm too fat for this shit" I joke.
"I can deadlift more than twice thab what you weigh" Marc says.
"I'd like to see you try" I roll my eyes. Suddenly he grabs me bridal style.
"Marc fucking put me down right now before I gouge your eyes" I say to him scared he'll drop me.
"What you said you'd like to see me try" He shrugs. Pablo gets in car.
"I was talking about with weights, dip shit" I roll my eyes and laugh.
"If you love birds are done can we get going now?" Hector asks.
"Be quiet Hector" I say as I get in the car. Oh god I hate the middle seat. I got in the car and Marc followed.
"You guys ready to go?" Hector asked us all in the back.
"Yep we're good" I said buckling in my seat belt. My thighs were against my brother and Marc's thighs. Marc had his hand on his thigh but a part of it was touching mine. I doubt he's doing it intentionally.

5 minutes into the car ride Pablo fell asleep on my shoulder. Hector sees from the mirror.
"Aw, poor Pablo is tired" Hector said in a baby voice.
"He needs his rest. He did good today. You all did" I told them while patting my brothers head.
"Thank you Taylor" He replied. Seconds later I felt something fall on my shoulder.
"Hector we lost another one" I said because Marc fell asleep too. His head was resting on my right shoulder while my brother was on my left. Hector looked back and laughed.
"You must be so comfortable right now" He jokes.
"Very" I say sarcasticly.

When we reach to the place Hector announces we reached which woke up my brother but not Marc. His head was still resting on my shoulder.
"Marc, wake up" I whisper loudly. Instead of waking up he throws his right hand from across my body and hugs me tight like a pillow.
"Oh god" I groan while everyone laughs.
"He must find you real comfy" the guy in the passenger seat jokes.
"I'm sorry but I have to take a picture of this" My brother says taking out his phone.
"Pablo no!" I say sternly as he clicks the photo.
"Done" He said getting a high five from Hector.
"Marc, dude we are here" Hector yells. Marc doesn't even budge.
"MARC" I yell in his ear. He just digs his ear in my shirt.
"You're shitting me right now" I groan loudly.
"Bro is in DEEP sleep" Pablo commented.
"Ok that's is, Hector pass me that water bottle" I say as he gives it to me. I give it to my brother and tell him to pour some on my hand and when he did I spashed it on Marc. Finally him waking up.
"Woah, what the crap" He said jerking his head up. None of us said anything but he slowly came to realization that his arms were wrapped around me.
"Oh shit" He said sitting back up.
"You enjoyed your little nap buddy?" Hector asked.
"Did I sleep?" He asked so innocently.
"Yea and you got mad comfy while sleeping too" My brother added.
"Taylor I am so sorry" He said which made me laugh.
"It's fine. Now let's get going guys. Marc has already made us late enough" I say jokingly. Everyone starts laughing and picking on him.
"Yall are fucking opps" Marc mumbled.

Marc's POV

I felt so embarrassed for that moment. I was literally hugging Taylor in my sleep and had no idea. But to be honest she smelled so good. Not in a weird way. I wasn't trying to sniff her or anything. We all got out of the car and started to walk into the building where they had 2 security guards.
"Welcome guys" He said to all of us but then stopped Taylor.
"She's with us" I said before the guy interrogates her.
"Sorry ma'am" the other guy says.
The place was huge. They had a bar, karaoke, a dj, and a bunch of other stuff.
"Oh my god it's huge" Taylor says in shock.
"That's what she said" Hector whispered in my ear.
"I heard that you little turd" She said.
"Come on let's get something to drink" Pablo says dragging all of us to the bar.
"None of us are of age how are we gonna get the drinks?" Taylor asks. I hold up my fake ID and say,
"That's up to Narly Fottenberg" I say because that's the name on my fake ID.
"Narly Fottenberg? Seriously?" She says.
"What? I didn't know what other name to do" I defended my self.
"Whatever go get us some drinks Fottenberg" Hector says pushing me over to the bar.

I walk over to the drinks and the guy surprisingly buys my ID. I get a round of shots for everyone to do.
"Alright let's go" Pablo says getting ready to take a shot.
"Uh- I've never really done this before so" Taylor says.
"So what you do is you take it and you just drink it really fast." Hector says.
"Don't drink slowly and try to keep the flavor in your mouth cause it's gonna hurt. Just gulp it quickly" I add.
"You guys seem real experienced at this" She says.
"What can I say? I'm a man of many things" I shrug.
"Including being a D1 asshole" She jokes.
"Hey! That was the old me" I declare.
"Sure Marc" Pablo says.
"Yea sure Marc" She repeats her brother.
"Guys, guys, I'm a changed man now" I say proudly.