2. Biology Project

Marc's Pov

I was walking with Hector to his next class after lunch. I was wondering about yesterday. Does Taylor actually like Marc. I asked myself the same thing she asked me. Why the hell do I give a shit. I decide to ask Hector about it.
"Hey man quick question"
"Whats up" He said.
"Uh what's going on with you and Taylor?" I asked him hesitantly.
"Nothing, why" He laughed.
"Oh nothing I just thought- never mind I was just wondering" I tried to slide past that conversation.
"Ok?" He laughed again.
"Why are you into her or something?" He adds. I just looked at him with a dead face.
"No I won't judge. I mean she's really pretty, I-" He said before I cut him off.
"No. She fuckin gets on my nerves" I roll my eyes.
"So let's say I do like her, would you care?" He asked me.
"I could care less" I sip water from my bottle as I walk.
"I don't though, it was just hypothetical" He says putting both his hands up. I wave bye to him and turn around. I bump into someone as I did.
"Shit wa-" I was about to say but then saw who it was.
"Watch where your going Guiu" She males a face of disgust.
"Get lost" I say moving out of her way and heading to class.

Taylor's POV

I walk into class after I bumped into that asshole. He acted like it was my fault. Anyway I didn't want him to ruin my day. It was Biology. Today was the presentation me and Hector had. I walked into class to see him sitting at our desk with a empty seat saved for me.
"Hey Hector" I sighed.
"Hey- what's up? You seem down" He asks as I put my stuff down.
"Marc" I roll my eyes.
"Why do you hate him so much?" He laughs as I sit down.
"He's just- ugh I don't know he just makes me mad everytime I see him" I say angrily.
"You know if you actually get to know him you'll know he's not that bad" He says as he takes out our project and puts it on the desk.

"Alright guys we will begin with our presentations about our projects now" Mr. Owens said. Mr. Owens was a super chill, layed back teacher so I knew that he wouldn't go so hard on us on the grading.
"I really hope we don't go first" Hector says.
"We probably won't" I say to comfort him.
"Alright guys do I have any volunteers. If not I'll just pick a random group" The whole class stayed silent.
"Ok then why don't we have Taylor and Hector go first?"
"Shit tits" Hector mumbled but I heard that. I laughed a little. I gently rubbed his shoulder as I stood up.

We presented our project and everything went well. None of us messed up on any parts. It was an easy 100 for both of us. After we presented we were glad we went first and got it over with. So then for the rest of the class we just talked and talked.

You know I think I really like Hector. He's always been sweet to me and he can always make me laugh which is really rare. I feel like he gets me. And guys usually don't get me, well expect my brother of course. It's not that I feel attracted towards him, I mean like he's really hot, and tall but I don't feel those sparks when I'm around him. I just feel like he's just nice to be around and talk to. He's like Gavi. But there is one thing that I don't like about him. And it's that he's friends with that son of a *****.

(This one is a small chapter)