9. Drunk

Marc's POV

The party was going great. Everyone was happy, dancing, and having the time of their lives. Pablo and Felix were flirting with random girls and I was with Hector. I haven't seen Taylor in a while so I went to go check where she went.
"Hey have you seen your sister anywhere?" I walked up to Pablo and asked him.
"Uh no- wait actually I think I saw her wandering over there" He said pointing towards the bar.
"Alright thanks bro" I say walking over to the bar while Hector stayed with Pablo and Felix.

I looked around the bar and couldn't see her. I tried ringing her phone a couple of times but I couldn't get a reach of her.  At this point I started worrying. I texted the group chat that I couldn't find Taylor and she wasn't picking up her phone so the guys would know.

I saw the exit near the bathrooms was wide open so I decided to go check if she was anywhere outside. I looked and looked until I heard a person singing in the parking lot in the night.
"Your so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face" She mumbles as she sways around the parking lot.
"Taylor!" I yell from the sidewalk. She turns around and sees me. Her face lights up. She looks drunk, but I know she is drunk because she's holding 2 bottles of beer in her hands and his swaying from side to side.
"Oh god" I say running up to her.
"Maaaarc" She slurs wrapping her hands around my neck. I tried to get her off me. I held her waist gently carefully so I don't hurt her and pull away.
"Taylor how much did you drink?" I ask her when she let go of me. I took the two bottles from her hands as I said that.
"I don't know? 5,7 who knows" she shrugged. I just laughed.
"Taylor you need to get inside" I say putting the bottles down and trying to lead her back to the building.
"No I wanna stay with youuuu" She slurred again.
"I am with you, don't worry" I reassure her walking back with her while supporting her as she walked. She stared at my face the whole time walking back to the building. I didn't look at her because I know if I did, I wouldn't be able to control myself.
"I love your eyes" She told me as we almost reached. I looked at her this time not saying a word.
"They are so pretty" She saying as she touches my face with one of her hands. We both stare at eachother for a couple seconds till I feel her leaning in slowly. She keeps leaning in but I don't move. As soon as she's about to connect her lips with mine I pull her back.
"No Taylor" I say sternly.
"Wh-why won't you kiss me Marc?" She asks me in the most softest voice.
"Taylor you're- you're drunk" I say. But what I didn't say is of course I want to kiss you. You have no idea how much I want to kiss you. Right now there's a chance you only want to kiss me because you're drunk. I want to kiss you when you'd actually mean it. I want to kiss you so bad but I need to know you mean every part of it. And now is not the right time because even if you were sober, I know that you feel nothing for me. Taylor looked disappointed when I said that but I quickly said,
"We're going home" I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside to Pablo, Hector who were also looking for her.
"Taylor! Where the hell have you been?" Pablo says to her.
"Nowhere" She says in a singing voice.
"She's had like 6 bottles" I told them.
"Hey! Stop lying, I had like 7" She said annoyed at me. Hector bursts out laughing and Pablo's mouth just drops.
"What the crap Tay?" Pablo said.
"Taylor just wanted to know how it feels like to be drunk guys" Hector says.
"See Hector gets it" She says hoping over to him and throwing her arm over his shoulder. He is way taller than him so she stayed in her tip toes.
"I think we should leave." Pablo said pointing at her sister.
"Good idea let's get going guys" I say.
"Is anyone else coming or is it just us four?" Pablo asks Hector.
"Felix is getting dropped by someone else so we don't need to worry about him" Hector says. He takes Taylor's arms off his shoulder. She keeps on dozing off while standing up.

We exit the building and Taylor started complaining.
"I can't walkkkkkk. I'm tireddd"
"Taylor you're fine" Pablo said. She frowns and staying in place.
"Fine" I groan and I kneel in front of her with my back facing towards her signaling her to hop on my back to give her a piggyback.
"Yay" She says as the wraps her arms around my neck and hooking her legs on my waist. It took us like 2 minutes to get to the car and Taylor fell asleep durring that time. Hector got in the car and Pablo in the passenger seat. I slowly take Taylor down from my back and try to put her in the car. I managed to get her in the car pretty easily and got in after. As soon as I got in she layed down on my lap. Oh god I just hope I don't get hard right now. She looks so pretty.

Durring the whole car ride no one talked. Everyone was so tired from today. I was thinking about the party when me and Taylor almost kissed. Would she remember that when she's sober I thought to myself? Hector had reached mine and Pablo's house.. When we reached I gently lifted her up from my lap and whe held onto me as she got out of the car.
"I can take it from here" Pablo said holding on to Taylor as she was asleep. Me and Pablo both waved to Hector as he pulled out of the driveway and left.
"Marc I really appreciate you taking care of Taylor today" Pablo said.
"Anytime man" I say crossing my arms.
"I know you really care about her" He says.
"I do" I reply.
"Just don't you dare fucking break her heart or else I would break yours" He says laughing but I know he's serious.
"That would be the last thing on my mind" I say without hesitation.
"I should get going. See you later" I wave to Pablo
"Bye Marc" He says going in house with Taylor.