•.°○𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽○°.•

°○ᴢᴢᴢ ᴍɪᴍɪᴍɪ○°

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You stumbled around a bit, trying to get used to the feeling of actually having legs again, your hands touching your new physical body, touching your throat and wrists that cold feeling still remained as your arms shook uncontrollably as you hyperventilate trying to gain your composure.

"Now, run along. You have a mission to do."

You stared at the demoness wide eyed as she spoke calmy despite her just casually threatening you mere moments before.

Yet you moved away from her going towards Frisk who was still knocked out, lifting his head softly in fear of making things worse before picking them up and carrying them, nearly falling back down as you struggled to use your arms, you looked back at the demon who was still in her spot a small that just screamed malicious, as she looked at you as if nothing was wrong here.

"Remember, If you try betray me in anyway."

The mystery man yanked you with ease tossing you through the same type of portal that you'd first came through only minutes ago.
Landing on the rough cement floor keeping a secure hold on Frisk to keep her from hitting the floor.

You got one last look through the portal as it was slowly starting the close, seeing her and her henchman besides it just before it did.

"I will erase the existence of the one thing you care about."

...

Sighing, you pressed your palms against your face in annoyance, groaning at your newly forming headache.
This was not something you missed, you geuss being dead did have its upsides in the end.

You've been wrapping your brain around this dilemma and you still can't figure a way out.

You refuse to do the job, Frisk is gone.

Try and backstab her in any sort of way, bam Frisk is gone too.

Pff why did this have to happen.

You don't doubt she can easily take away your new body, if she's the one who gave it you in the first place, it feels like she's constantlu under your skin in your soul, keeping a tight leash on you like some disobedient dog.

You frowned, face scrunching up as you thought of such a demeaning comparison.

You hated it.

Looking at your wrists you still felt like those shackles were there no matter how much you tried to dismiss the feeling it'd always creep up on you as if to make sure you don't get too comfortable with this newfound life if thats what you can even categorise it as.

You frowned at the memories rubbing your wrists to gain any kind of comfort.

You hated this feeling.

✧˚ · .・゚゚・。

You rubbed the back of your neck, unsure of what to do exactly.