•.°○𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀○°.•

°○ᴠᴏɪᴅ○°

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"!"

You gasped opening your eyes as you shot your hands onto the area where you soul was located out of instinct fearing that it was shattered, looking at your surroundings a void like area where you couldn't find or see anyone.

Where were you?

There was no noise, not even the sound of wind. No light yet you could see just fine.
It was just, nothing.

You caught yourself off guard when you got up, feeling as light as a feather as you stood up, a familiar purple light glowing upon your foot gaining contact against the floor.
Walking around a bit in the area, you watched as the purple light lit up every time you made a step, it made ripples into the floor like that of water.

Yeah, you're probably in that lantern...

Okay, now you needed to figure out how to get out of here.

You sighed laying on the floor of the void, the whole time you'd spent wondering wasted as you didn't find anything, nothing of use!

You don't even know how much time has been spent even, having no concept of time in here.

The absolute silence was killing you, nothing except your breathing and heartbeats.

Being left to your own mind felt like some cruel punishment, similar to those padded rooms in mental wards. Except everything is dark with no one around.

If you're stuck in the lamp how come no one else is here? Surely you weren't the only sucker who got stuck.

Man. This blows.

Maybe you should just sleep and let time pass on its own.

✧˚ · .・゚゚・。

Macaque held the lantern finally out of his human disguise now that the show was over, Swinging the lantern to his face, he watched the four different colored lights in it as they swayed around with the movementof the lamp.

He wonders how long it'll take until Mk realises where they've gone or if he'll even notice their disappearance.
He doubts it, Mk's a nice kid. But with Wukong as his mentor who's to say. Perhaps he'd be more similar to Wukong with the more time he spent with him.

He turned his focus back to the lantern, watching as Mk's friends floated around in there mindlessly.

However one stood out.

The red one was particularly rapid in its movement, slamming itself against the walls of the lantern as it moved around constantly regardlessof how the lantern swung.

Ah, that must've been the one with the striped top sitting with them, the one who had a blank look, their red eyes just intensified their staring too.

Curious, he hadn't seen them around before, they still seemed to be friends with them however seeing how the girl was all mushy with them.