•.°○𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸○°.▪︎

°○ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ!○°

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You set up the cake on the table, arranging the presents Frisk classmates had brought separate from the food and beverages.

The balloons floated around the place, a couple hanging on the mailbox to tell people this is the right house some in the garden, tied down so they didn'tfly away as well as some regular ones.

The music played in the background, you'd thankfully managed to inform the neighbours of this in advance in case they'd have any issues with the noise or not which they were cool with.

You sat on the porch, watching and keeping an eye on the young teens to make sure they didn't do themselves any harm whilst playing around.

Frisk was playing twister? Something like that with some of their friends as they all laughed when one of them had to figure out how to get the color and body part needed there without falling.

You were thankful that it was a small party, only 5 were invited excluding you.

And you were fine with that.

You don't mind kids, in fact you find their presence more enjoyable than most people you interact with, maybe her love of taking care of children rubbed off on you that and most kids are genuinely well meaning and sweet, most at least.

Hearing Frisk cackle as them and their classmate had fallen ontop of her crushing him underneath them.

Hopefully the day will go without any injuries.

"Excuse me, Is this Frisk's party?"
You turned your head to the new voice.

A teen stood there, holding a bag that contained what  you're assuming is Frisk's present.
You couldn't recognise them from the small group of friend Frisk hung out with often, were they a new addition?

They had short reddish hair that stopped at their shoulders, a striped green and yellow smart sweater alongside some casual black pants. Their faded red eyed eyes looking at you awaiting a response.

"I apologise, but who are you?"

"Chara!" Frisk yelled rushing towards the two of you stopping infront of you two ignoring you and going up to greet Chara.

You waited for Frisk to turn around and present them to you.

"[Y/n], this is the new student I told you about. Chara! Chara my.. caretaker [Y/n]!" He said introducing the two of you to each other.

"Well, nice to meet you Chara, why don't you go have fun with the others? I'll deal with the gift." You said but before you could do anything they'd left and placed the gift with the others themselves, getting then dragged along by Frisk to the other group.

Oh well.

✧˚ · .・゚゚・。

You sat around the table finally having finished singing happy birthday as Frisk blew out their candles in a single blow.

•°.ᴳᴴᴼˢᵀᴸᵞ.°•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें