•.°○𝗧𝗲𝗮, 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀○°.•

°○ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ғʀɪsᴋ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴀsᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ʏᴏu○°

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You looked up at the sign then back at the small paper in your hands as Frisk stood besides you looking at the shop you'd brought them to.

They quirked a brow up looking back at you in confusion.

"So Why'd you want to bring me here?" She asked tilting their head in slight confusion.

"Oh, I just thought some time together would be.. nice!" You said ushering them inside to avoid any more questions.

The inside was a nice vibrant blue with orange and yellow being the secondary colors decorated the walls and tables, all in all it was a pleasant atmosphere.

Frisk gasped upon noticing the best part of the tea shop.

The cats that were allowed to freely roam the place in peace and interact with customers who were there.

You walked up to the desk to order your tea Frisk following close behind. Frisk looked up at the options unsure of what to take being someone who wasn't exactly a tea drinker.

"If you want my recommendation, I'd say try out Sandy's sleepy time tea." You said leaning back up and giving your order of that tea, Frisk shrugged and just went with whatever you were going with.

"Alright! Two sleepy tea coming right up!" The sea demon said writing It down on a small notepad.

"Go ahead and choose a seat I'll wait here till our order's done." You said nudging your head towards the available seats.

He gave a thumbs running towards the one closest to the  cat climber coincidentally also the one with the most cats who happened to be resting.

You quickly grabbed your phone texting Mei and giving her the text to come in soon.

Sandy came back and handed you your drinks just as you saw Mei coming in the entrance nudging your head to where Frisk was distracted playing with one of the tabby cat's.

"Is that them?" she asked not so discreetly hiding behind you as you walked towards the table.

"Yes, Just follow me and let the rest unfold itself." You said looking over your shoulder to check on Mei, her green eyes filled with determination as she nodded.

Arriving at the table you signed to Mei to wait a bit before joining the two of you. Frisk hadn't even payed attention when you'd arrived too busy playing with the cat to care about something like as mundane as tea (their words not mine).

You slid into the seat infront of them setting down the two cat themed cups of tea as you cleared your throat to get his attention. She blinked looking up at you before taking notice of the tea thanking you before they sipped a bit of their cup.

His expression seemed a tad bit confused at the taste before morphing into one of enjoyment drinking it more casually now that she knew they liked the taste of it.

"Okay, this I gotta say, this? This is a cool place." She stated gesturing their arms widely to the tea shop, or tea cafe? Eh something like that.

"You know it could be a lot cooler." You said casually taking a sip of your own tea the sweet yet somewhat soothing flavor relaxing you.

"How could it be any cooler than cats?" He questioned looking at you as he gestured to the cats confused.

You said nothing but smiled giving Mei a glance letting her know it was her turn to make a move.