°.•○𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱○•.°

°○ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ○°

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You raised a brow at the demon who'd briefly appeared before disappearing through the floor, the mayor attempted to grab him but he'd already disappeared by that time.

She tsked when he escaped, turning around once more to approach the cauldron.

"Who was that?" You asked as you turned around to look at her.

"Someone you need not to concern yourself with." She said before motioning you closer.

"Hm hm. So why is it that you called me?" By that you mean drag you back into this lair but that's just your opinion apparently.

As you waited for her to talk she just raised her hand to you making you feel slightly nervous.

She suddenly yanked your soul out making you blink at the sudden movement before properly registering the situation.

"

Hey- wait-" You wanted to tell her to quit it but she did something else instead.

You watched as the red heart floated, the blue hue that tinted the center of it ever since she gave you a body, watching as she took it out of your soul leaving it back to its transparent red.

You twitched at the uncomfortable feeling of it being taken out of your soul, watching as it disappeared back to her.

"What the hell?" You said confused as you just stared at her puzzled.

She didn't listen to your words, a bright blue spell being casted upon your soul.

"From now on you'll be staying down here." She said as she crossed her arms behind her back.

You just gave a 'what the actual hell' look to her as you floated besides her.

"Allow me to ask, what was the point of oh I don't know, everything?" You stated at this point annoyed holding yourself back from making more snarky remarks.

First she dragged you into this bullshit despite the fact you quite literally weren't needed aswell as you didn't want to join in the first place, second you're 100% sure she was aware that you weren't doing anything to try and grab the monkie kid's staff (which, yeah you really weren't trying).

She just dismissed you, waving you away.

"Destiny has something in store for you, you will be helpful, in due time." Why, how ominous.

"Great, so now I'm a prisoner?" You said as you rolled your eyes crossing your arms as you watched her henchman stand in the dark just standing there. Creepily.

"You are free to wander throughout the lair, don't be so morose now dear." She said a mocking tone behind her words as she just looked at you.

"How gracious of you."

Not wanting to stay any longer you decided to just leave, exciting through one of the exits already planning on trying to leave the sewers. At least now you won't stink of sewage waste.

✧˚ · .・゚゚・。

Well. That didn't go as hoped but not unexpected.

She wasn't lying when she told you that you'd be allowed to go anywhere in the spider queen's lair but that's all you can explore.

It was like some sort of barrier against you as everytime you tried to step outside it was like a wall was there.

So you decided to just stay in your own corner and watch whatever was happening in the lair.

Mainly the spider demons as the lady and the mayor would purposely not speak of anything they didn't want you hearing or kept it extremely hush hush.

At least the spider demons were entertaining enough to watch.
You just chilled higher up on one of the pipes watching the scientist guy and the old spider demon fight over something stupid as the muscle spider did his own thing on the side.

"What are you doing up here?" You blinked turning your head around seeing spider queen hanging on the ceiling besides you.

"You can see me?" She just looked at you like you had two heads.

"What was I not supposed to?" She said as she squinted her eyes looking you up and down.

"Wait a second. Why are you, see through? Did the little lady do this?" She said seemingly unsurprised and annoyed.

"This is why I said she needs to go." That you both agreed on.

"Yeah, well it seems like she's almost done, I recommend you either get as far away from her soon. Or fight her If thats truly what you wish to do." You said as you twisted around on the pipe, letting your legs dangle in the air even if you felt as light as feather.

"I told you, I'm not hiding from her." She said angrily as she swung her hand around.

"No one is going to kick me out of my own lair."

You sighed at her stubbornness but respected it to some extent.

You both sat up there in a uncomfortable yet somewhat peaceful silence.

Lifting your hand up raising a brow as you questioned what changed that made Spider Queen see you?

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ : √ 29/05/24

ᴀ/ɴ :

sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴏᴏғʏ ᴀʀᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ

I used my sona since I enjoy drawing em lol
(Also if you get the ref ily)

I used my sona since I enjoy drawing em lol(Also if you get the ref ily)