Chapter Eleven: Quest for my mother

A/n: Eid Mubarak my lovelies 😘 May Allah accept from us and prolong our lives to witness another one, Ameen.

Toh, here's y'all's barka da Sallah as the good big aunty I am🌚❤️

Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote☺️

Enjoy🍜

Leely's POV

Princess treatment.

Gosh, I need that princess treatment.

Why, why do I have such fate?

Why wasn't I born in such a rich family?

A family that will treat me like an egg, like I'm some priceless gem?

I made a best friend. Finally. I've always wanted to have someone I could call my best friend. I've had a hell of a bunch of friends from my secondary school up to FCHS but, I've just never felt the special connection, the special spark that'll motivate me to call any of them my best friend. That's why I was only close to some extent with Godiya and Co and could never call Godiya whom I was closest to amongst them my best friend.

A lot happened. First of all, I made the risky decision of staying with Baila. Sure she's creepy and weird, but I can tell, that she has a good heart since that day that she gave me a shoulder to cry on. I could never forget that gesture she had offered me that day. Still it was too risky.

What if she mocks me for all of this in the future?

What if she actually truly has some mental disorders like people insinuate?

I wondered and pondered hard and deep on these my two worries. But I decided to take the risk and stay positive. I've always been a more positive person anyways.

And I don't regret it at all. Living with Baila was surely one of the best decisions I've made in life. She's all I need in a friend. She wasn't very welcoming though at first when I moved in but I know it was all due to awkwardness and shyness. I guessed that she had never lived with a room mate in her life, so I excused that and in turn, tried to establish something between us.

The most important quality to me while choosing a friend is support. I just want to have a friend whom we could live in the moment with, yet live our private lives privately. It was like that between me and Baila. We conversed well about everything in this world except our private lives.

I had deliberately left the bottle of drug on my bedside drawer and slept one day after I returned from Score Pub. Baila saw it in the morning. I saw her see it, but she didn't ask me. She sees me fangirling over Muiz all the time in public but sees me talking to Fahad in the night over the phone in bedroom voice. She didn't ask me, neither did she judge me for being kind of bipolar with my romantic life.

When I took her to the Score Pub, she was definitely scared to be in such a place. But she wasn't scared of me for being there. When I gave her the sign that I was also taking drugs, she was definitely surprised, but she didn't judge me. She was rather scared for my health than freaking out about me doing something really really out of hand.
For this, I decided that Baila is the it girl. She's my kind of spec. She's exactly what I need. Someone who would support me. And she does that too damn well. Academically. Financially. Emotionally. As long as I reach out to her she would definitely respond to me.

Secondly, someone who would trust me no matter what, someone who would not judge me for certain actions or behaviors of mine. Baila is the kind of person that would rather think about ways on how to get me out of drugs rather than stigmatising me and I love her so damn much for that.