Chapter :- 03

Yn pov :-

The local police arrived almost immediately but as soon as they heard what had happened, they called Detective. No one else was qualified to investigate such a brutal slaughter.

The detective who showed up two hours later, though, seemed bored.
Perhaps Maybe he knew who did that..

He asked me what had happened. I told him everything, but said that I
had only seen a man in a black Hoodie and hat that I hadn’t seen his face. After I finished speaking, Papa gave me an encouraging smile.
I felt guilty for lying, but I persuaded myself that it was more important
to obey my father.

The detective searched the ugly man’s clothes and found a pistol in his jacket pocket. So he had been scrambling for a gun when the
Hoodie stranger had shot him…

The detective ordered the local ambulance to take the body away.
It was nearly 10 o’clock at night when they all departed… and I was left with the horrible task of cleaning up the blood on the stone floor.

“I’ll help you,” my father said quietly, and went to the kitchen to get
buckets and brushes.
While he was gone, I heard the door open behind me.
I thought it was one of the police returning, so I wasn’t afraid.
But I became afraid as soon I turned around.

Three men stood by the doorway.
All three were relatively young in their mid to late 20s. All three wore expensive dress suits, and all three were incredibly handsome in their own way.
Their features were close enough that they seemed to be related That was where the similarities ended.

To the left Ash blonde man  His shoulders are broad but a bit sloped and rounded he's at least 6’2 . He's really very handsome..he reminded me snow white.
To the right was a shorter man, though he still stood at least 5'9. His hair was dark brown, has slender body type, lean muscled. He has a pretty skinny torso , and he wore a flashy blue suit with a silk shirt.

Though not nearly as big as the Bear, he was more threatening. His
handsome face was furious, as though someone had insulted him, and he scowled like he wanted to kill me.I immediately thought of him as the shorty. But he was not the most frightening… or the most handsome.

That was the man in the center.
He was in the middle as far as height about 6'2”.  his shoulders
were almost as broad as the first one. His black long  hair was swept back from his face. His cheekbones were like a fashion model’s.

He has a eyebrow piercing.He wore a Black blue suit with a light blue shirt open at the throat. I could see tattoos at the top of his chest, extending up his neck and hand. He appeared to be the oldest of the group, possibly close to 30.

The thing that stood out about him  other than his devastatingly good looks was the sense of authority that emanated from him. The other two men seemed to be his sub-ordinates.

The Bear looked threatening because of his size…
And the shorty looked unsafe because of his anger…
But the man in the middle was mysterious and calm… and that made him all the more dangerous...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•