Chapter :- 11

Yn Pov :-

I woke early the next morning not because of the sunlight shining into my room, but out of habit. I worked in my father's café six mornings of the week, and only got a leave on Sunday mornings because of the church, so I woke at the same time no matter how late I had gone to bed or how little sleep I had gotten. But I had to admit, the bed was dream...like floating on a cloud. I rolled over on my side and considered sleeping in for the first time in years And that's when I saw it.A dress that wasn't mine was hanging over a chair near the door. A dress that someone else must have put there while I was sleeping. I sat up in bed, as wide awake as if someone had doused me with icecold water.

I could imagine Jungkook standing above me, watching me sleep, and shivered with fear...Although something about the fantasy made me blush, too. I was only wearing a night gown, and one of the straps had fallen off my shoulder. What had he seen?...and what might he have done if he hadn't made that promise to my father last night?

I heard his voice again in my mind
I give you my word, I will not take your daughter's virginity... until she begs me to do so.

Then I remembered the second thing he had said, whispering it into my ear so that only I could hear it,

You WILL be my whore. But only for me... and no one else.

I shivered and not entirely from fear.
There was a sliver of sinful desire within me, I will admit but I would
never beg him to do that. If he kept true to his word, then I was safe.if he kept true to his word. I got up out of bed and walked over to the dress.

It was quite beautiful and modest, as well. Though made out of blue silk and thus far too expensive for me to ever buy, it was something I might
have picked out for myself. But I would not wear it. I would not stand for him breaking into my room into the middle of the night to watch me as I slept...And I would not give him the satisfaction of doing what he wanted.
I put on one of the other dresses I had brought, then brushed my teeth
With the toothbrush Miss Eun had set out for me. There was a hairbrush as well, and I did my best to tame my unruly locks.

I thought about taking a shower, but my stomach was rumbling. I hadn't
eaten since the previous afternoon.
The shock from the murder and
everything that had happened after it had blunted my hunger, but now my
appetite was back with a vengeance. I sighed and went over to the door. Perhaps if I banged on the door,
someone would come to let me out.
Just to see, I tried the doorknob And the door swung open.
I stood there, surprised... and then peeked my head out.

There was no one in the corridor, so I quickly slipped on my sandals
and hurried to the stairs.
Though I could hear noises deep within the other way of the house, there was no one in the other side, either. I thought about slipping out the front door and making a run for it but then I remembered how big the this mension was. I didn't stand a chance of escaping, so I just followed the sounds of voices and the delicious smell of baking bread until I found myself in the kitchen.

_•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•_

Please Vote and comments 🌹