Prologue

Not a stand alone book 🔺

Before reading this story I would suggest you to read
'Heartbroken by Her'
because this story is the sequence of it.

•°•°•°•

"Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with the range filled eyes.

"I have every right to touch you now"She smirked and tried to touch his face that he again pushed her hand before taking two steps back with a chuckle.

"Tumhara koi hak nahi hai mujhpe aur na hi kabhi hoga, get that straight into your mind"He pointed his finger at her.His nose flared in vexation not able to bear her presence.

She glared at him and narrowed her eyes before lifting her hand to hold the chain around her neck.

"We are married and I am your wife.I think that proof is enough to claim my right on you"She said raising her brows.

"You cheated on me, I don't believe this marriage and I don't even consider you my fucking wife.So please get the hell out of my room and my home"He yelled gritting his teeth and squeezed his eyes trying to calm his raising anger seeing her presence and listening to her words.

She shook her head with a smile and walked towards him.Before he could move back she gripped his dress and looked into his eyes.

"I know you still Love me.I know you sti..."her words got cut when he held her hand and loosened her grip over his shirt.

He chuckled before smiling and held her through shoulders raising her heartbeat.

"Tch..The only feeling I have for you is 'HATE'.I hate you Preeta Arora.Nafrat karta hu tumse and I will hate you till my last breath"He whispered-yelled staring blank into her eyes and pushed her harshly.

****

What will happen when they meet once again after the heartbreak she had given to him?

Will he be able to forget that seeing her?

And what happens when destiny once again ties them in an unbreakable bond?

He is determined to hate her, whereas she is determined to love and enter into his life again.

Her Love Vs His Hate

This time it's a game of Love and Hate.
So let's see who is going to win.

~

Join me with the another chapter of their life to know further.

Sooo...are you all excited guyssssss😍?

It's gonna be more spicier and hot😗.
I hope you all will support me just like you all did in the last story ❤️.

And humble request is to try to comment🙁.It won't take much time and Also I will feel happy knowing you all are liking the story😐.I believe you all will do this time🤞.

So let's see how they're gonna face off, how it's gonna start all over again 😌.

And how's the cover of the story guys? That's a 3D image of them created by me giving their features.Though it's not similar but I loved it.What do you all think? Is it matching with the story or not or should I change it?

Any suggestions you want to give before I start writing the chapters?

So let's meet you all in the first chapter super soon ❤️.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE the story ✨.

Love you all💗