4 |You are my past

She took a few steps and stood behind him.Her hands shivered to touch him but she fisted her fingers and fenced her arms around his waist from him before closing her eyes tightly.

"I missed you"These were the words which came to her mind as she snuggled on his back startling him to the core.

He was shocked to react to anything.His heartbeat rose as soon as he felt her hugging him from behind.

For a moment he didn't get what to do but when he did, he instantly jerked her hands and moved away from her before turning to stare at her in utmost Anger.

Does she think of him as a joker of her life?

"How dare you to touch me"He said fisting his fingers and Preeta shook her head like a baby again stepping closer to him.

"Karan.I am.."He cut her off and moved away maintaining the safe distance between them.

"Just tell me why are you here and get out of my house"He spoke harshly that Preeta calmed down before reaching him again.

"I am sorry Please"She said with a straight face and he looked away controlling his anger.

Preeta sighed at his anger and tried to hold his hand that he lifted it shaking his head.

"Don't dare you touch me.Don't! Just tell me with what intentions you are here and what is cooking in your mind this time"He questioned gazing at her in anger.

"Noo..Koi intention nahi hai.I just want to clear you about why I did like that"Preeta said and her hands weren't stopping from trying to touch him.

She didn't know how but his warning made her stand still and she frowned looking at his lack of concentration on her.

"But I don't want to hear anything and I am not even interested to know anything about you.So please leave me alone just like you did before two years and never come back again.I don't want to see your face ever again"He said pointing his fingers at her face and her heart ached listening to him.

How could he say that?

"You are lying.I know you still love me"She said that Karan yelled making her flinch.

"Just shut up and leave"He said pulling her through shoulders and Preeta's eyes brimmed with tears.

She didn't know how to talk to him at first and another thing she never learnt how to apologise or convince someone.It felt so difficult for her but still she was trying.But her words were making him angrier making her weak.

"Karan..I am sorry.Please don't even think about marrying that bitch.You know I hate her right?"She said while slightly stammering seeing his anger and placed her palm over his chest feeling her heart heavy at the sight of him.

"Mind your language and talk about her.And I have already said that I am marrying her and you are no one to suggest me.We love eachother and are getting married.Tumhari tarah fake wala pyaar nahi.It's true and Stay away from us for god sake"He spoke before leaving her harshly and she felt burning sensation on her arm due to his tight grip.

Tears gathered in her eyes and she breathed heavily listening to him.Her love wasn't fake.It wasn't.

"It wasn't fake"she whispered with a slightly broken voice that Karan chuckled listening to her.

"Oh please, I am not interested in listening to your fake words again.So please jao yaha se.I have other things to do"He said ignoring her teary eyes.

"Think whatever you want.But You can't marry her.I am here for you and I won't let that happen.I can't see you with her.I can't Karan"She said feeling angry at him and pulled his vest making him look at her.