1| The dreams

"Good morning"She heard his soft voice while trying to wake her up and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Umm"She mumbled against the pillow, to sleep for some more time.

But his soft breathing against her neck and his fingers tracing her waist made her sleep to run away.

"Karan"She whispered annoyingly and showed his hand away feeling all sleepy.

"Babydoll"Her heartbeat rose listening to that word and she opened her eyes instantly and turned the other side to see him.

"Karan"A soft whisper left her lips as she sat on the bed in a jiffy only to find no one in the room.

Her breathing turned heavy and she correct her hair before holding her head in frustration.

"It...it's a dream"Saying she tried to compose herself the way she was composing herself since two years.

Though it has been year's the only person she could dream about was him.Her dreams were now incomplete without him in it.

Her heart would say he is here, but her mind always reminded her that it's just a dream.

Pressing her lips, she shifted her hair behind her ear and threw the blanket aside.

Getting down from the bed she walked towards the washroom and switched on the shower before standing straight with eyes open.

Because she knew if she closes her eyes, the past would haunt her.The memories will come like a volcano and disturb her mind making her day worse.She didn't wanted that.

She didn't wanted any disturbance during her work.Because she knew once she is free the only thing that's comes to her mind is him.

His face, his words,his smile, his eyes, his gaze, his stares, his smirk, his expressions, his touch, his embrace, his kisses, his hugs, his warmth, his breathing, his fragrance, his confession, his anger, his apology, his feeling, his presence, his painful gaze, his tears..

"Sss...stopppp!"She screamed gritting her teeth and clutched her dress as her heart ached remembering about him.

She freaking knew her day would start from him and it would end from him.Still she was trying to forget everything but it felt difficult for her now.

It has been two years and she tried so many things to forget him.She wanted to move on from him.That was the intention she came away leaving her own country.

But the irony was she still couldn't and she realised that reason very well.She had realised why she couldn't forget him though it has been years.

She loves him.

She knew it but there was no going back and she was determined to it.That's what made her stay here though it has been two years.

It took her two hours to get out of the washroom.Wrapping a towel around her chest she stood infront of the mirror and looked at herself.

Her eyes were fluffy showing that she had a lack of sleep.She intentionally didn't sleep because she was afraid that he would come in her dreams.

It only made her to regret more and remember him more.Her heart would jump in excitement to see him.But once she realises it's all a dream it would ache in pain.

She wanted to move on that was true.But still she didn't know why she craved to see him whenever she sees him in her dreams.

Her eyes fell over the bracelet in her hand and she chuckled gazing at it with a sigh.She didn't even know why she was wearing it till now.It's just that she didn't feel like removing it.