7| Within a month

Preeta woke up feeling her head heavy and squeezed her eyes in pain.

Laying on her back she stared at the ceiling and closed her eyes feeling her head still paining.

That's when she realised she slept without taking the medicine.The moment she sat her whole body felt numb and painful.

"Oh god"She whispered holding her head and gazed at her fingers.She didn't even treat them and her face fell laying back on the bed again.

She didn't even tried to strech them, because she knew they would pain.She twitched her lips remembering he was the one who injured her fingers.

"I think you are sleeping peacefully, but here I am dying in pain"She mumbled looking for her phone and saw it on the night stand.

Grabbing it she unlocked it and decided to call him.When she was in the US, his sweet dreams would wake her up.But now she didn't even get any dream of him and that made her want to hear his voice in the morning Itself.

She knew she was being crazy, but she was just following what her mind and heart was craving for.

"Why don't he pick my calls?"She whined sadly and called him again.

"Ughhh"Preeta twitched her lips feeling sad and placed her mobile on the bed before turning to a side.

"Jab tak call nahi uthate mein bhi nahi chodne wali"Saying she called him again and kept gazing at the screen.

It has been ten minutes and she had already called him more than thirty times.She was losing her patience but still she somewhere knew he would pick her call feeling irritated.

"What the hell do you want?"A smile adorned her lips listening to his voice and she pressed her lips knowing he was annoyed.

"Huh, no hello, no good morning? Is this a way to talk to your girlfriend in the morning itself"Preeta thought to tease and irritate him more.

"Just shut up and don't you dare to call and irritate me again or else I won't think twice before blocking your number"she heard him and her nose flared in anger listening to him.

"Oh you shut up okay! Mein kal tumhara wajeh se injured hui hu and you aren't even caring.I am not able to sit here even.My head aches like hell and I am not able to move my fingers even"She bursted on him.

"Ms.Arora.I give a damn about your health.It was you who pulled the stunt and got injured.So it's none of my business whether you are in pain or not.Please hang up the call and don't call me again"He replied causing Preeta to fume.

"Oh yeah, why will you care for me? You might be busy in caring for that Bitch"Preeta retorted feeling angry at him.

"Ofcourse, I would gladly do that and you are no one to ask about my personal life"Saying he hung up the call and Preeta's breath got heavy due to anger.

"Fuck youu"She whispered throwing her mobile somewhere and turned before snuggling her face in the pillow with tears.

"I hate you.You don't even let me speak and explain.I hate the way you talk to me.I just hate it"She whispered while rubbing her face on the bed and sobbed for few minutes remembering his words.