3| I want to talk to you

Dil mange more VOTES lovely readers 😛😁.

~

The moment Preeta ran away from his cabin, Karan gazed at the direction she went and his nose flared in anger before detaching himself from Riya.

"I am sorry"He said looking at her and Riya shook her head.

"It's fine Karan"She smiled feeling her heart dancing listening to his words.

"No, I don't know what the hell I said.I jus..just.."He stopped feeling lack of words while shaking his head.

"I know Karan.Tumne Preeta ko dekh ke woh sab kaha.But she deserves your Anger after whatever she did to you.She doesn't deserve a better treatment"Riya fumed remembering her words.

Karan closed his eyes while rubbing his forehead and sat on his chair to resume his work.

"And woh sach bhi ho sakta hai, Shayad tumhare mom ne shaadi ke bare mein baat ki hogi.Meine kuch nahi kaha hai, I don't know how our parents thought about us.Jab mom ne mujhse pucha toh I said ki unhe tumse puchna chahiye"Riya said and Karan looked at her.

"I know Riya and let me clear you that, I don't have any interest in marriage and it's also better if you forget about that"Karan informed her directly and Riya face fell listening to him.

She smiled nervously.

"And please no personal discussion in working hours.You can go to your cabin and continue your work.We will talk later"He said to her and Riya nodded before leaving him alone in his cabin knowing his mood wasn't good after the encounter with Preeta.

She already regretted talking about the marriage topic in the office.

The moment she left Karan sighed and entwined his fingers before placing his elbow over the table to place his head.

Why?

He groaned in anger.

He didn't wanted to see her in this life, but just a glance of her for him was enough to revisit those fake moments with her.

Her fake talks.

Her fake smile.

Her fake tears.

Her fake expressions.

Her fake hugs.

Her fake kisses.

Her fake confessions.

He always wondered, was there something which was true in her?

No! He chuckled at the answer and shook his head.

Why was she here?

He didn't wanted to see her! He didn't wanted to face her again in his life.But she herself came towards him and just snatched his entire peace away.

Just a few minutes presence of her was enough for him to get distracted and disturbed and he hated that.

It was not easy for him to forget everything and act like he wasn't in pain.It was not easy for him forget about her.The love he carried in his heart for her.

It was not at all easy for him.He remembered the day's he was depressed after knowing that she left the country.He was in depression for almost six months and only he knows how much heartbroken and useless he felt at that time.

Only he know who were with him at that time and who weren't.Who left him and who stood by him.Who caused him pain and who tried mend his pain.

It was all a revenge game for her and he risked his life on her by loving her.All the time he used to think ways to make her happy, whereas she was thinking about the ways to break his heart.