Informations

The Khan are not ruller but still they rull.

The Khan are called to be ruthless but still kind.

Khan all time had 1 heir, 1 ruller, 1 ower but this time it's 3 heirs. The 3 owner of "Khan's".

TABEER AHMED KHAN

Is the eldest Heir of the family. 29 years old. He is called to be a king of politics. In day light, he is Known as a member powerful member of ministers of Parliament. And his night identity is known by less.

TAKEER AHMED KHAN

Is the 2nd Heir of the family. 29 years old. He is maintaining the family businesses. He is known to destroy ones life if he or she cheat. He hates cheating to the core. He is a joined member of his elder brother's 'night identity'.

TAAJ AHMED KHAN

The last heir of the ongoing generation of the clan. 28 years old Preparing himself to takeover the resorts, already have the ownership of 'Khan's Restora'[Restaurant]. He is playful in a psychotic way. He is one of the member of his eldest brother's night identity.

The night identity of them was a searchers. 5 searcher.
They could search for criminals and bring them in the custody of law under Tabeer Ahmed khan. As him being minister no one could question him about where the criminal is.

Other then those 3 there are more 2 person joined with them. Ryan and Zayn, the twin. One hacker, one fighter. They are known to be normal employee in their family. Ryan, a normal employee working under Takeer Ahmed Khan. Zayn, a bodyguard under Tabeer Ahmed Khan.

This is how their night identity is build Infront of brighten world and darken world.

><

Maybe luck was not so much in the girl's life.

Ayesha Siddiki was only born girl in their family of her grandmother, parents and three brothers. Her father never was fond of a daughter. And her mother could help a little sometimes. Her grandmother hated her the most in her family. Her brothers, whom she adored the most in her life was never so much sweet to her.

She after completing her collage years don't know from where some men came to their home claiming her being their master's property.

How?

By her father she got to know they hand over her to them exchange of their brothers high ranked position. And to her surprise her brothers never said anything against that.

That time she looked at her brothers with teary eyes  asking a lot through eyes but they never looked at her. Her mother had no reactions and her two sister in laws was busy giving teas to 'some men'.

Ayehsa kept looking at her family with teary eyes. She was a obedient kid, never rised voice or never looked into their eyes while talking but never in her wildest dreams she ever thought they could replay like that.

When the men was about to take her, she hold her eldest brother's hem of his sleeve calling him begging through eyes to not to let her go. But his words were 'take her.'

Afreen Khalid Anser was from a not so rich family but they had lack. But her father was greedy and could do anything for wealth. And this caused her into a marriage with Takeer Ahmed Khan. She was introvert and a observing machine.

Isra Amani is from a high middle class family. She had one younger brother whom her parents could love the most and left lacks in her deserved love. Not like she complains but feel extremely upset. She is talkative but no one never heard her. Well she is a bit savage.

• The females will be submissive, vulnerable, easy going.

• Obsession

• Madness

• Ownership

• Hand over/sold

• Power greedy

• Dominating

• Control

• coincidence

••• Mature

________________#_____________

Hope you will enjoy it.