Chapter 5~ 15+

Ayesha with some maids was cleaning living room. Some business partners of Mr. Malik was coming. So the whole mansion have to shine like diamond.

After they were done cleaning the living room they moved to other side. It was almost 12. They are going to be here any time.

Some famous chef are in the kitchen cooking the modern and expensive dishes that screams luxury in every bite taken. Every maid was strictly ordered to kept the mansion shining and only some specific ones are allowed to bring them things and serve them.

Around 13 pm the guest of mr.malik walked in. A middle aged man and his wife with their one son and 2 daughters.

The son Aman was 27. And the both daughter Sia and Ria was 24 and 26. Sia is married and have a one and half year old daughter.

They sat on the couch as Mrs Malik greet them sweetly.

Mrs Malik: Its been a long time we had meet Like this.

As she said she heard her husband greeting them smiling. Behind them their both son walked down with not so happy face like their parents. They greet everyone formally.

They talked for some time until santoshi with other two maids walked in with various juices.

After giving them juice according to their choice they walked out of the living room still being professional. Daring not to make any mistake Renee how their madam warned them.

Without those specific maids other maids and servants were ordered to stand in every corner of the mansion so that not even by chance the guest feel discomfort.

Ayesha was standing on the west side's corridor that lead to garden. She looked around, no one there still she is standing there. She knew no one would come here. It was at the very end. Quite near the back door.

The guest came like maybe 2 hours age. That what she can see in the clock. She has been looking at the clock since start. Watching how the hands of clock move. Until she heard someone's footsteps.

.

After chatting for like 20 to 30 minutes they headed to dinner table to have lunch. They sat on their respective places and the maids serve them meal. But 2 pairs eyes were searching for someone.

The food was quite formal and was decorated really professionally. Everyone present in the room started eating but stopped and looked at Zayn

Zayn: mom....

Mrs Malik looked at him with robotic smiley face.

Mrs Malik: yes son. You need anything.?

Ryan: this??

Pointing at their dishes. Both brother was habitual with Ayesha's hand made food. For one and half year they are eating those. Unless they are out. And someone else made food in their plate in their house was quite unusual. The whole family could eat food made by their home chef but only the twin could eat made by her.

Mrs Malik: chef made them.

Hearing her Ryan almost rolled his eyes while Zayn fist his hand. When their mother knows they liked their handmade food and habitual with those then why she had to show off her luxury by giving money to chef for them. Still being formal to them like she was from childhood.

Without saying anything they both ate and went out of the area. To their own rooms.

Others also finished their food and went to their showed room. The guest would stay one night here.

The door bell rang. Maids open the door only to see 2 men. One had two small 2 birds on his hand another had one big cage maybe. Coz that was covered with clothes.