Chapter 2~ 15+

Isra woke up as she felt tap on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at her younger brother who was 20, three years younger than her.

Imran: wake up. It is about to become 7.

Isra nodded and told him to go. She went to bathroom got fresh and preyed her Qaza fajr as she couldn't wake up on time.

Getting ready she went to kitchen and started making breakfast. When she was done it was left 17 minutes to become 9. Taking 2 bread slices from the packet she quickly added jam between and started to eat while taking her bag from the couch and drank one glass of water.

Before getting out of the house she shouted 'I am going' but no reply came without her brother waving at her, mouth filled with food.

Smiling to him she went out. Maybe because of him she is this strong.

At sharp 9 she stepped inside the school where she worked as a math teacher for grade 4. Well she is quite well in math.

><

Ayesha woke up hearing fajr Azan, mashjid was so close to this house but she never saw any of this house going there except For Jummah.

After completing her prayer she walked out of the room, one of the servant already left and another was getting ready.

Directly going to the head servant she heard for whom she was associate they were not here and will come tomorrow. Hearing those she asked for her work for today which was to wash everyone's clothes.

But it's 5:27. She knew no one wakes up at this time. Around 7-8 they would wake up.

She not knowing what to do remember that yesterday she didn't clean 'their' room as they were not here. Quickly taking the necessary things she moved to 1st room. The room was big, really big. Starting from the corner in 1 and half hour the that room was done.

Taking the dirty clothes which were not really dirty they could just wear it maybe for some hours and stay in ac room then change it throwing it in among the dirty clothes, she went out of the room and moved to 2nd room.

Both room have same size but according to the 1st one this room has more exercise accessories. Like why? They have their personal gym then again why they could put it in the room also. Ayesha never understand the rich humans.

It took like 2 hours and to clean the whole room. And taking the owner of the room's dirty clothes she moved out. When they stay present in the room Ayesha could just clean the floor and some necessary daily used things but still it could take more than 45 minutes.

Taking the clothes she moved to laundry and putting them inside the washing machine she run towards downstairs to change her napkin which maybe filled by now. While Coming back she took cloths from other rooms after taking permissions from the owners who just woke up then.

She woke up early but had only one glass of water and started doing the chores. Who knows when she gonna get food. How other servants were paid monthly, could take leaves sometime to visit their family but she had any of them. Paid, she was a slave and family, who sold her to them. She had none.

It been 1 and half year almost but no changes. She doubt if she would ever lead a life little better than this.

><