Chapter 1~ 18+

In the Khan Bari[house] was beautifully decorated. Showing luxury. The house was filled with guest, many of them the relatives, many of them business partners.

Why?

Coz today is the 2nd Heir's wedding.

Everyone present in the hall were busy showing off their luxurious life. That they were so much proud of but the hall fall in silence when The eldest Heir and youngest heir stepped in the hall.

They were wearing 3 piece but that didn't stopped them looking like fire and their gymmed body could make them look stunning in whatever.

Tabeer

Taaj

They directly walked to their family after making sure no things were lack. As they see their family was busy with talking with the guest they went to the sitting area, there was their 3 sisters.

SARA JUNAID ALAM

She is sister of Takeer. 27 years old. has a 2 years old daughter. She is married to Junaid Alam who own 3 well known factories in the country.

NADIYA AHMED KHAN

She is sister of Tabeer and Taaj. 24 years old. Now studying economy and business. Wants to join the family business with Takeer.

ADILA AHMED KHAN

She is Takeer's sister. 23 years old. In the last year of versity. Hates studying. Has passion on fashion. Wants join the fashion of Khan's as a senior designer.

Seeing their brother they waved at them which they replied gladly. Sitting beside them

Taaj: how many times are left?

Sara: half an hour.

.

"Qabool"

"Qabool"

"Qabool"

Qazi: Alhamdulillah.

.

"Qabool"