Chapter 4~ 18+

Isra was doing some work on the paper regarding students. She was busy doing those until she felt some knock on her table. She looked up and saw one of her colleague.

They greeted each other with warm smile.

Isra: do you need anything?

Maya: no Isra. Stop being busy all the time. We thought to go on shopping let's go. And have some fun.

She said with great excitement but her excitement broke as she heard her front person's words.

Isra: You know I don't have time Maya.

Maya: you always say that.

Isra: I can't help it.

Maya: as you say. We could have been more happy.

Isra: I wish I could.

Maya nodded and went away from there. Actually Isra, Maya and Liya was college friends. No so close but we're good friends. Their family background was really good. At least 10 times better then Isra.

Isra sighed and got busy doing her works.

><

Afreen dropped her body on the bed after entering the room while Takeer checked the luggages if everything was there or not

Them....

Seeing everything is okay Takeer went to bed, to his wife actually who looked like got her life back seeing the bed.

Mature Part

Takeer hold her right leg, pulling her at the edge of the bed he hovered over her. Holding her jaw he kissed her lips. Eating them. Nibbling on it with his lips.

After being satisfied with her lips he licked her lips by his tongue want to go inside and devour that. Afreen dripping on his hair gave him permission opening her mouth wide.

He desperately lick her, sucked her gulping on kiss. Afreen started to unbutton his shirt as he already took her hijab off while kissing.

Both's tongue were fighting with each other, saliva was dripping but they didn't care about anything.

Takeer hold her nape and waist pulling her more into him while she caresses his abs in teasing manner. Running her hands on his chest making him feel butterfly. He groaned as her hands was now in his crotch.

He massaged her bosoms harshly, sneezing them in his big palm. Pinching on her nipples, rubbing her bud which was really hard.

Afreen moaned loudly but still they didn't stop kissing each other. Afreen was about to take his pant off but stopped hearing knock on the door.

Groaning Takeer left her lips they both were panting hard. His one hand was on her bosom and another was in her waist while her both hands were holding his waist.

End

Takeer got up from bed buttoning his shirt but kept his two open. Fixing his hair a little he went to open the door with annoyed face.

While afreen got up from bed wrapping her hijab on her head she went to bathroom

Takeer came back in the room while the person kept the 'room service' things in the table before going after bowing a little.

Sipping on the juice he made a annoyed face thinking how their moments were ruined. He scoff and finished the rest in one go.

Forgetting that afreen was inside the bathroom he open the door first got a little amused then smirk as he saw his wife taking bath being fully naked.