Chapter 3

Isra's story is less because her life have nothing to write but wait a little till they meet. I will make you guys aww with spicy seen. *Author smirked in 'proudness'*

••••

Isra and Imran now was now done with their dinner. Both's space in tummy was filled even over filled. Isra sat on the floor almost laying and Imran was dead on couch but still chewing some nachos.

Isra: don't die while eating...

She said getting up tiredly and going to her room while Imran just give her a high five sign that he wouldn't die. She can die peacefully.

Isra didn't reacted and went inside her room dropping her body on the bed and about to sleep but then remembering something she shouted

Isra: clean the room before going to bed.

While Imran just threw his music ball on the floor making it sing and bouch a little and with that sounds isra got that he replied in affirmative or else he couldn't even felt needs to make any reply or sound.

Isra scoff at that ungrateful brat and went to sleep.

><

It passed breakfast time in Khan Bari. Many was sitting in the living room coz they gonna start their office from tomorrow and Takeer was going to Honeymoon the day after tomorrow.

Safwa: What about the house you guys are making?

Taaj: we aren't making Chachi [father's brother's wife]. Labours are doing that.

Safwa: scoff* you are enough old to understand that.

Tabeer: it's under construction Chachi. Maybe one to two months more.

Sulaiman: you guys really going to shift there.

Tabeer: yes baba.

Rahman: will you shift as soon as the construction finish.

Takeer: that's what we decided and if the situation is fine then yes we will.

Afreen was sitting beside him who was busy in laptop

Afreen: what you guys are talking about..

Takeer: will tell you later. Now bring a cup of coffee for me.

Taaj and Nadiya: me too bhabi.

Afreen nodded smiling and was about to go but stopped

Taaj: Bhai won't you take any..

Tabeer: yes coffee without sug-- *phone rings* ........................ Looks like it is not in my luck. I will have later. I need to go now.

Ahmed: why. You took leaves right..

Tabeer: yes dadu [grandfather] but danger doesn't come announcing the area.

Saying that he moved out of the house.

><

Ayesha was cleaning the dishes with another servant as they finished their breakfast. But stopped as they heard something breaking outside.