ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8:

Parineeti POV:

Parineeti POV:

Her wedding Look

While the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the opulent venue, the air was filled with the scent of exotic flowers and the melodic strains of traditional music

While the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the opulent venue, the air was filled with the scent of exotic flowers and the melodic strains of traditional music. Lavish decorations adorned every corner, sparkling in the light of a thousand candles and twinkling fairy lights.

Guests, adorned in resplendent attire dripping with jewels, mingled amidst a sea of vibrant colors, their laughter and chatter adding to the festive ambiance. Towering ice sculptures glistened with champagne cascading down their icy slopes, while chefs meticulously crafted culinary masterpieces fit for royalty.

Draped in layers of heavy jewels and accessories, I found myself utterly exhausted by the relentless procession of rituals unfolding before me. Beside me was none other than my soon to be husband who looked as tired as me through all this customs and all. Yet, despite the fatigue, a knot of nervous anticipation remained tightly wound within me, as the impending moment when I would officially become his drew nearer with each passing hour.

"Now, it was time for the groom to apply the vermilion to the bride's parting, marking the beginning of their sacred union with a symbol of everlasting love" my heart skipped a bit hearing that. He forwarded his hand a bit to fill my forehead with the crimson vermillion. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the chill of his hand against mine, my heart racing with each passing moment as time seemed to slip away. In the blink of an eye, I became his, bound to him as his wife and lifelong partner, our destinies intertwined in a single fleeting moment. I found myself contemplating the reality of spending the rest of my life with someone I had only known for a mere month, the weight of this commitment settling in with a mix of uncertainty and intrigue.

~~☆~~

After the ceremony, I had to bid farewell to my family and settle into living with him, leaving behind my old home. Tears gathered in my eyes thinking that. I went to hug my parents for the last time, but there expression did not seem to be emotional at all. Instead, I could discern their fake tears, merely for show.

"Don't dare to cause any trouble there and be a good wife to him." was all they said to me, as if I should have expected anything more. It's clear they're relieved to see this burden finally gone from their home.

"Take care Di and if there is any problem just tell me, I will be always there for you" I hugged Priyansh and my other cousins tightly, yet my tears refused to cease. They were the only ones who cared about me, and now I have to leave them. Soon, I had to follow him to his car, knowing that his home would soon become mine as well.

"Are you ok?" He asked while embracing gently to calm me. In his arms, I felt a small sense of relief, as if a part of me found solace. Am I really this much attracted to him oh God!!

The car passed through a towering iron gate, unveiling a stunning, expansive mansion. It stood majestically amidst the large lush garden while magnificent waterfall was placed in the centre. A sweeping staircase led to the grand door where I could see his family eagerly waiting for us to enter. Their eyes glowed with joy and Shayani jumped to hug me with excitement.

"Bhabi you are looking soo freaking beautiful!! I'm so lucky to have a sister in law like you!!"

"Sach me kitni pyaari hae humari nyi bahu"

"Really our new daughter in law is so beautiful" I heard his mom saying that put on a smile within me. After completing all the rituals, Shayani and Shivank gave me a tour of a few rooms in the house.

"And this is Dhruv's room and now yours too" Shayani said with a mischievous smile while I just stood there with no emotions. Before long, they departed, leaving me alone in the room. However, I anticipated company soon, knowing it belonged to someone else. At that moment, all I could think about was shedding the weight of the heavy lehenga and removing the jewelries over my neck. As I reached for the clasp around my neck to remove the heaviest jewelry, I found it stubbornly unyielding, filling me with mounting frustration.

"Let me help you" I flinched slightly, unaware of his arrival until he was already there, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment. His proximity quickened my heartbeats, each thud echoing his presence drawing nearer. Sitting beside me, he tenderly lifted my feet onto his lap and delicately removed my anklet bells. His gentle touch on my feet sent a surge of warmth coursing through my body, igniting a wild sensation within.

"Agar apko uncomfortable feel hoti hae toh mujhe bata na"

"If you feel uncomfortable just tell me" His soft words elicited a shy nod of agreement from me. Next he moved his hands towards my neck and gently unclasped my heavy neck jewelry from around me. With my back turned to him, his soothing touch ignited a fire within me, intensifying with each caress. This is making me insane I should not be feeling like this!! What the fuck is happening to me!

After he removed all the ornaments, I lifted my face to meet his gaze. His countenance still exuded a calm, caring demeanor, accompanied by the powerful aura he effortlessly emanated. Suddenly I remembered the text he sent me few days ago. I wanted to ask him whether it was really him who replied to me or something else.

"Umm can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Was it really you who replied to that text?" Summoning all my courage, I finally asked him about that, prompting a hint of surprised expression at first. His lips curved into a small smile and then he said,

"Yes it was me, why?"

"Uh no I mean I was a bit surprised to receive a reply like that from you... Actually it was not me who texted you, my cousin was just playing around so..." I mentally cursed myself as I  recollected what I said but at least he knows the truth.

"I see...It's ok right now you should take rest now... You sleep here I will sleep on the guest room" I mentally cursed myself as I recalled my words, though comforted by the fact that at least he now knew the truth.

"And..." my eyes diverted towards him in confusion of what he was about to say.

"It would've been better if you haven't mentioned your cousin, I really wanted to think it was you"
With that, he exited the room, leaving me in stunned disbelief, my mouth agape.

————————————————

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬!! 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝!! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐯'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞𝐞 ★~(◠‿◕✿)