ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10:

Dhruv's POV:

Dhruv's POV:

"Please, Dhruv, don't marry her...please reconsider this marriage; I still love you."

That's the last message I'd expect to receive from her. What is wrong with this girl? Why is she interfering in my life when it has been 2 years now. I don't want to remember her and yet she comes back surprisingly. And she still loves me? What nonsense is this? If she really loved me then why did she leave me in the first place? And why now, after all this time? Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice when Parineeti departed. After a sigh, I quickly refreshed myself and headed towards my room.

I spotted her sitting on the bed, engrossed in what seemed like sketching. Her attention was so absorbed that she didn't notice my arrival. Deciding not to disturb her, I quietly exited the room. I think I should tell her about Akshara, or she might misunderstand something.

After breakfast, I headed to the office. Upon arrival, I noticed Akshara lingering near the main entrance. Her persistent presence was beginning to grate on my nerves. Despite resolving matters in previous meetings, she continued to intrude into my affairs. I've moved on from her, realizing it's futile to maintain any connection. My heart no longer holds the same affection for her. Her recent behavior has been increasingly irksome, reaching a breaking point. Initially at first, I thought our reunion stirred some emotions within me thinking that I still loved her the same, but her persistent disruptions made me realize my feelings have shifted. Rather, I think that my heart now beats for someone else.

"Why are you here again? Aren't we done?" I said in an irritating voice.

"Please Dhruv I know you are married but I also know this that you still love me" she mumbled while her eyes became teary.

"Oh please Akshara enough! Throughout this month you have been making up excuses to get with me. When I asked you what were your reason for leaving me, you always told that you can't tell me. I won't lie, on our first meet even I thought that I loved you but then when you constantly came up in front of me making excuses and all I finally had came to the conclusion that I have nothing left for you. I don't love you anymore Akshara. Just move on and live your life like you have lived before."

"Why Dhruv? Don't tell me that you like Parineeti now?"

"So what? I'm married to her and this is none of your business. PLEASE LEAVE" My anger rose every time she questioned me. At last I just ignored her and went inside the company.

"Don't not let her in and if she is found here again just tell her to leave." I ordered the security guards and they took the necessary actions.

Again my mind drifted back to the morning's events, I found myself bewildered by how effortlessly I gravitated towards her. In that moment, she seemed so delicate, her gaze fixed on me, causing my heart to flutter. Closing the distance between us, I couldn't resist admiring her adorable expression, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue as she nervously met my gaze. The urge to kiss her soft, beautiful lips consumed me as her hair danced in front of her eyes. Instinctively, my hands moved to gently tuck the strands behind her ear. Though we had recently married and barely knew each other, her mere presence ignited a fire within me, stirring my heart in ways I hadn't expected. I was really a fool for telling her that I won't fall for her. I laughed to myself, mocking all the words I said on our first date.