Falling? : Cha Eunwoo's pov

"Hyung!!!"

"Ummm?"

"Wanna go on camping with me?"

"What?"

"Just you and me... You are not interested in camping?"

"Slow down....all of a sudden!"

"I wanted to go... If you say no... then i will just go alone."

"I will go!!!"

"Okay hyung... talk to your manager and let me know your schedule..."

"Umm...are you for real?"

"heh heh... bye hyung!"

The whole conversation was still spinning in my head. Why did i say yes again? AAAAA... this is guy is making me crazy.

I have been close to other idols before...but with Minho it felt different. I just couldn't resist him. But i was happy kind of...'Camping with Minho must be fun' i thought. I then talked to my manager and we finally fixed a date. Minho said he would pick me up from my place. We had decided to drive there at night, we would stay there a whole day and a whole night, and we will drive back the next morning. Minho took care of everything. He was an expert. He just called me and asked what i wanted to eat. Then he texted me about the stuff i should bring with me. It was nice being taken care of.

Minho was supposed to pick me up at 3 am. But he was at my place by 11 pm.

"What are doing here?" I asked.

"Just..." He mumbled.

"What?..."

"I just wanted to hang out with you as i had nothing to do. What? You want me to leave?"

"That's not the point... you didn't even called... what if I was out?"

"I would have just left..." He smiled. Damn that smile is so beautiful.

"Minho-yah..." I smiled at him. He just went in and lied down on my sofa.

I also sat on one of the sofas and stared at him. He was doing something on his phone. Suddenly he raised his head, looking at me like a surprised cat.

"Hyung do you have something on your stove?" He asked.

It took me a second to realize, after that i just ran to the kitchen. I had just burnt my dinner. I gave up. I decided to eat some ramen.

"Ramen?" Minho came from behind.

"Ummm... my dinner is burnt. Thanks to you!" I gave him 'the boombastic side-eye'.

"I never told you to stare at me, hyung." He smirked.

I was embarrassed. Maybe i was blushing too. Therefore, I did not notice him opening my fridge.

"Go away... I will make you something... are you done packaging?"

I shook my head. I really left him in my kitchen and went to my bedroom. My heart was beating like crazy. What is it? It's like the dramas but this time I am not acting, I am not imagining my heart flutter. My heart really is a mess right now.

I started packing my stuff. After a while, he came in.

"Dinner is ready, jagi-yah!" He said. *jagi=Honey

I just froze. Jagi-yah? As if him being there was not enough, now he is calling me jagi?

He laughed shyly seeing me shocked.

"I feel like your wife right now." He was now laughing louder.

I looked up at him and smacked him.

"I will really make you my wife if you keep flirting like this."

"Aniyaaaaaaaaa." He screamed and pouted.

This guy is such a tease. Then he dragged me to the dining table. I ate what he made for me. It was amazing. Minho's cooking was amazing. And he sat beside me, staring at me.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked.

"I am on a diet, and most importantly i will eat a lot tomorrow!" He giggled. When I finished eating, it was only 1 am.

"Wanna watch a movie? Two hours left!" I asked. He was laying down on my sofa. He didn't response. So i went closer to find him sleeping.

He looked so calm and peaceful. There was no flirt, no mischievousness. He looked beautiful in his sleep. I brought a blanket from my room and placed it on him. I then sat down on the floor leaning on the sofa. I stared at him.

"Am I falling for you? Why are you soo...sooo i don't know... why can't I resist you? Am i falling for you?

Do you feel anything?" i mumbled.

________________________________________
Hey guys!!! Please comment and vote if you are reading!!!
This is a very new ship!!! So I am scared that I will not get views!!!
Help🤗