Mystery box

Eunwoo woke up beside the smaller male who was curled up like a cat, drenched in sweat, the blanket was drenched, and his oversized hoodie was drenched.

Eunwoo got up, went to the kitchen, took the bowl and the piece of cloth he used last night, filled the bowl with cold water and went back to the smaller male. He removed the hoodie drenched with sweat. He, then, was wiping the body of the smaller male. That's when the smaller male opened his eyes groaning a little. He was awake now but he didn't move. He stayed quiet as his hyung was wiping his body with that cold piece of cloth delicately with care.

"Hyung." The smaller male said breaking the silence.

"Hmm." Eunwoo hummed in response.

"How many times are you gonna wipe my body?" Lee know said in a teasing tone.

Eunwoo chuckled. 'And the Minho was back.' He thought. He ruffled Lee know's hair- maybe it was his favourite thing to do.

Eunwoo got up and brought the thermometer, handed it over. Lee Know smiled and took it. The fever was gone.

"Hyung~ I want to take a shower!" Lee Know said in whining tone, pouting at Eunwoo.

"should i prepare the bath tub for you? wouldn't it be more comfortable?"

Lee Know nodded.

The bath really made Lee Know feel great. He felt pretty energetic all of a sudden. He was wearing Eunwoo's clothes. Obviously they were huge on him. He looked tiny. He was wearing this sweater which literally gave him sweater paws. Lee Know sighed looking at the mirror, and also when he entered the kitchen where Eunwoo was making something for him maybe.

Eunwoo looked at him.

"Hyung... you are making me self-conscious about my height!!!" Lee Know said raising both of his hands to demonstrate how big the sweater was.

Eunwoo couldn't himself from chuckling. He went and hugged Lee Know patting his head. And Lee Know had this expression as if he is gonna die right now.

'The usual Minho is back.' Eunwoo felt happy. 'But maybe it's just a mask.' Eunwoo's smile stopped at the thought. He broke the hug, releasing Lee Know. The younger walked to the stove to see what was being cooked. Eunwoo stared at the boy, he wanted to grab his hand and scream at him until he spilled everything he had in his mind. But he knew this was not how things should be taken care of.

"I am making ginger tea for you...first drink that and then you will have the porridge." Eunwoo said.

Lee Know nodded like a rather good boy and did as Eunwoo told him to do.

After Lee Know was done with the porridge, he said, "hyung!"

"Don't tell me that you wanna leave. Please stay!" Eunwoo said almost pleading.

"Thank you." Lee Know mumbled, "for coming for me last night...for taking care of me."

There was silence for about a minute.

"I am angry, Minho."

Lee Know looked up at his hyung.

"Remember what I told you at the beach... that I would never leave you and that you can be whatever you want...when you are with me................ I will never judge you. I want to be with you when you are feeling down, when you are feeling weak, when....you are feeling worthless...feeling like a burden... Be with me...you will never be a burden to me........but seeing you suffering alone makes me angry. I feel like punching things, feel like snatching you from them and keep you just beside me......"

Eunwoo was seriously angry. He was angry at himself and people who were around Lee Know, because they couldn't save Lee Know from falling in this cycle of depression.

Eunwoo was awaken from his angry thoughts as he heard Lee Know laughing.

"Hyung...You are so romantic... have you fallen for me?" Lee Know said teasing. Though Eunwoo responded with a laugh, he couldn't shake off the bad feeling.

The difference between the Lee Know from last day and the Lee Know of this morning...was too big. They were like two different person.

"Hyung...let's call Jungkook sunbae and ask him if he is free today." Lee Know said.

"Why?" eunwoo replied with his eyes narrowed.

"You know... he cooked for me...I feel bad." Lee Know said scratching his neck.

"Okay...call him!"

Jungkook was actually free and he was literally screaming when Lee Know said he was okay and he wanted to visit him. So Eunwoo and Lee Know went to Jungkook's apartment once again.

They actually had fun this time. They watched movie, played games and ate, though Lee Know was forced to eat porridge again.

Jungkook, however, was surprised to see this new Lee Know. All this time, he only saw the Lee Know who was beautiful like a sculpture but weak and vulnerable at the same time.

But this Lee Know was flirtatious, mischievous, and confident. This Lee Know was strong. This Lee Know made him happy. This Lee Know was hot as fire, whereas, the previous Lee Know was delicate and shy. A mystery box.

Lee Know was a mystery box that Jungkook knew he had to know more about.

'Damn I am falling for this beauty.' Jungkook thought.

As three of them had schedule at night, Eunwoo left with Lee Know and dropped him off at his dorm, when it was evening.

Lee Know was again that cheerful Lee Know once again, as if nothing ever happened.

(Trust me...this is not a good sign for a guy who is suffering from depression.)