I can stay

Lee know was now at the studio with Bang Chan as he had some recording to do. Bang Chan was giving him instructions. As usual, Lee Know was done in one take but Bang Chan wanted him to do a few more parts. Lee Know would get pissed at other times and nag, but today he was in a very good mood.

When he was done, he kept humming while grabbing his coat.

"Someone is in a good mood today!" Bang Chan said.

Lee Know smiled at Bang Chan. "I am meeting someone awesome today. You would be jealous if i told you." 

Bang Chan got up from his chair and back hugged Lee Know. Lee Know looked unbothered.

"Who is it?"

"Jungkook sunbaenim." Bang chan acted as if he was really surprised in a sarcastic way. Lee know smacked him rolling his eyes.

"So why?"

"just...Eunwoo hyung was going to have dinner with him anyway... so he invited me."

"Hyung...you call him hyung?" Chan said sounding sad.

"mmm."

"Aren't you getting too close to him these days? i mean you are always hanging out with him all the time." 

Before Lee Know could say anything, Bang Chan had startled him with a kiss. Bang Chan's hand travelled to Lee Know's waist as he deepened the kiss. The younger kissed back closing his eyes, grabbing the elder's hair. When Chan pulled away, Lee Know slowly opened his eyes.

Chan looked at him. The younger was too pretty to handle. His eyelashes were so long and eyes were so pretty, one would fall for him just seeing him open his eyes. Chan kissed him again. But this time the younger pushed him away.

"What are we?" Lee Know said looking down.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean."

"Well we are idols, obviously...we can't be anything." Chan said holding Lee Know's hand.

"I am not saying that we should reveal ourselves to the media..... What am i to you? Do you love me? Do you imagine forever with me?"

Chan remained silent.

"Don't ever touch me again. I am done." Lee Know was about to leave the studio when chan grabbed his arms.

"I love you. But i can't promise forever. I would want a family one day. a normal life. but i love you... minho-yah!!!"

Lee know chuckled.

"We are done playing, hyung!"

"Isn't it because of him? Now you have better option!!!" 

Lee Know was shocked as he looked at Chan. Chan could see the shock, the disappointment, the sadness he just caused. He went to hug Lee Know but Lee Know pushed him. His eyes were teary. The beautiful eyes that chan loved so much were now filled with tears.

"You know... you were never an option for me. I have always.... not anymore though. Maybe i was an option for you..."

"Minho...I didn't mean that.....Minho!!!!"

Lee Know left.

__________________________________________

Lee Know was now waiting at the parking area for Eunwoo. Eunwoo came right on time. Lee Know smiled at him and got inside the car. As he was wearing the seatbelts, Eunwoo suddenly held his face leaning closer.

"You okay? you cried?" Eunwoo asked and looked really concerned.

Lee Know chuckled finding Eunwoo rather cute.

"Hyung why are so cute!!!" Lee Know said while grabbing eunwoo's cheeks. But he, himself was shocked at his behavior. He quickly retrieved his hands, coughing. The whole awkward situation made Eunwoo laugh, and Lee Know was laughing too.

Eunwoo drove to the restaurant where they are supposed to meet Jungkook. Lee Know was feeling little bit nervous. Its not his first time meeting Jungkook. He was their back up dancer afterall. But they were not close. Lee know doubted if Jungkook even remembers him. And after he debuted, he never got the chance to meet the superstar again. 

While they were still on the way, Eunwoo received a call. It was jungkook and he had already reached the restaurant. They reached the restaurant in 10 minutes.

They went to a stall and Jungkook waved at them. Eunwoo hugged Jungkook. Lee Know on the other hand bowed 90 degree.

"Step Out! Stray Kids! Lee Know!" He said rather loud. There was a moment of silence as Eunwoo and Jungkook stared at him. Lee Know gulped and looked at the ground. Then Eunwoo and Jungkook both started laughing and Jungkook came ahead for hugging him.

"Yah... why are you this nervous?" Eunwoo said chuckling.

"Ummm..." Lee Know stammered not being able to say anything.

"We are meeting after a long time, minho-yah!" Jungkook said with a warm smile.

'He remembers!' Lee Know thought to himself.

"But he was not nervous at all when he met me. He was literally flirting with me on our first meet!!!" Eunwoo complained.

Lee Know chuckled.

"Hyuuungg!!! what are you saying!!! I was really really nervous!!! I literally practiced every thing i was gonna say before i went to your dressing room."

Eunwoo looked up being surprised. "Really!!! I didn't notice."

They ordered food. They talked about their lives and teams and normal stuff until Eunwoo got a call.

"I have to leave!" Eunwoo declared. "I will drop you let's go." He said looking at Lee Know.

"What? i emptied my whole schedule just for you guys!! and its only 7 pm...man!!!" Jungkook said.

"Emergency!!! Sorryyyyy!!!"

Lee Know was getting his coat when JungKook grabbed his arms.

"Lee Know can stay. I feel like drinking. Please!!!" Jungkook said pleading.

"No- no he-" Eunwoo's words got cut off as Lee Know suddenly said, "I can stay."

Eunwoo sighed.

"Okay...then I am leaving."

He went to hug Jungkook, whispering, "DO NO FLIRT!" Jungkook chuckled.

Eunwoo left leaving Lee Know, who was nervous and Jungkoon, who was now grinning at Lee know making him more nervous.

__________

Please vote and comment if you are liking my work.