Up and Down

Lee Know was zoned out the whole time he was in the taxi. 

'What just happened!'

'Is sunbae really interested in me!'

'ME??? How is it even possible! He is so great!'

He kept thinking all these things while blushing like a bride. That's when he felt something vibrating. He took his phone out. It was Eunwoo.

"Hyung!!!!! Before you scold me!!!! I am so sorryyyyy!!!!"

"Lee Minho!!! You made me so worried!!!"

"Sorry hyung!!!"

"How could you drink so much!!!"

"AAAAA sorry hyung!!!"

"And that asshole!!! Did he do anything to you"

Lee Know gulped...'Should I say anything to hyung' he thought.

"Hyung...what will he do!!! I am fine."

"Where are you?"

"I- i am on the taxi... going back to the dorm."

"Lee Minho!"

"hyung!"

"Never make me worry like this!!! and if you want to get drunk... you get drunk with me... Okay?"

"yeah hyung."

"I love you."

"Hyung what-?"

But Eunwoo had cut the call already.

'What the hell is going on!!!' Lee Know thought scrubbing his head hurshly.

___

Lee Know was now at the studio as Chan had texted him to come there as soon as possible because he needed to record something. So Lee Know decided to visit the studio before going back to the dorm. 

He knocked and entered the studio. Chan was sitting in front of the computer. As soon as Lee Know entered, he stood up. He went to the door and locked it from inside.

"Hyung... what are you doing?" Lee Know said raising his eyebrow. "I told you that we are not doing that anymore!" Lee know went for the door but was stopped as Chan grabbed him and pinned him to the wall.

Chan started to kiss Lee Know on his lips. Lee Know struggled to break away but Chan was stronger. Lee know was not returning the kiss, so Chan bit his lower lip which made Lee Know open his mouth, and Chan's tongue entered his mouth. Then Chan's hand started to travel under his T-shirt, never breaking the kiss. Chan then started to kiss Lee Know's neck, pulled his T-Shirt and started to suck one of his nipples. He started unzipping Lee Knows pant and slid one his hand inside the other's boxer.

"Stop...please." Lee Know said in a trembling voice.

Chan was shocked to hear the trembling voice. He stopped immediately and looked up at Lee Know. Lee Know was crying. The younger never cried. 

Chan stepped back. He couldn't believe he was the one who made Lee Know cry.

As Chan released him, Lee Know slid down. He started to cry sitting on the floor. Lee Know never cries.

Chan went closer to Lee Know. "Lino... Lino I didn't mean it..."

He went to pat Lee Know. But Lee Know slapped away his hand and looked at him. Chan saw fear and disgust in those eyes, nothing else. 

"Lino...lino...lino I-i am sorry! Please don't cry!!! Please!!! It breaks my heart!!! I love you Lino!!!"

Lee Know stood up and fixed his clothes, still crying, and left the studio. Chan wanted to stop him but didn't dare to get closer.

Chan then sat on the floor where lee know was siting a moments ago.

"What am I doing!" He mumbled.

Lee know fixed his mask and cap, and ran. The dorm was close. But he still should have called a taxi or his manager. But he couldn't stop crying. So, he just ran.

He reached the dorm in 5 minutes. And as he entered, he faced Hyunjin.

"Hyung!!! Where were you last night? we called you so many times!!! Bang chan hyung went crazy literally!"

Lee Know didn't answer and was walking towards his room when hyunjin stopped him grabbing his hand. Then Hyunjin heard this little whimper from Lee Know. He was shocked.

"Hyung... look at me!!! You are crying!!!"

Lee Know just looked at the ground and tears kept falling.

"Hyung!!!"

Hyunjin then just hugged Lee know which made Lee Know cry even louder. Lee know literally broke down in hyunjin's arm. Seungmin had also came out by then and found Lee know crying loudly in Hyunjin's arm. He didn't ask anything ...just went towards them and started to pat his hyung.

___

Chan came to the dorm and was going towards Lee know's room when Hyunjin and Seungmin stopped him. 

"He was crying for like hours and now he is sleeping! i hope you won't wake him up." Seungmin said in a sassy voice.

"W-why? Did he tell you something?" Chan asked.

"No he didn't. You know he would never tell anyone. But we know hyung! we are not dumb." Hyunjin said.

"I didn't mean to." Chan said as he sat down on the couch.

"what did you do, hyung?" Seungmin said. Chan remained silent.