Cookie

In the evening, as the sun began to set behind the mountains, casting a warm glow over the landscape, Lee Know and Eunwoo found themselves in the cozy confines of their villa's living room

In the evening, as the sun began to set behind the mountains, casting a warm glow over the landscape, Lee Know and Eunwoo found themselves in the cozy confines of their villa's living room. Eunwoo was engrossed in a book, while Lee Know lounged on the sofa nearby, idly flipping through channels on the television.

Suddenly, Lee Know's attention was drawn to the aroma wafting from the kitchen—a tantalizing scent of freshly baked cookies. His eyes lit up with excitement, and he turned to Eunwoo with a mischievous grin.

"Hyung, do you smell that?" Lee Know exclaimed, excitement bubbling in his voice.

Eunwoo glanced up from his book, a curious expression crossing his features. "Smell what?" he asked, momentarily puzzled.

"The cookies! I think they're ready!" Lee Know exclaimed, springing to his feet and darting towards the kitchen.

Eunwoo chuckled at Lee Know's enthusiasm, setting aside his book and following him into the kitchen. As Lee Know eagerly reached for a cookie, still warm from the oven, Eunwoo couldn't help but admire the sheer joy radiating from the younger man.

However, before Lee Know could take a bite, Eunwoo swiftly snatched the cookie from his hand, a playful twinkle in his eye.

"Hey, that's mine!" Lee Know protested, reaching for the cookie.

But Eunwoo held it just out of reach, a teasing grin on his lips. "Not so fast, Minho-yah," he teased, dangling the cookie tantalizingly in front of Lee Know.

Lee Know pouted playfully, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he plotted his next move. With a swift motion, he lunged for the cookie, but Eunwoo deftly dodged out of the way, laughing as Lee Know's attempt fell short.

Determined not to be outdone, Lee Know launched another playful attack, and this time, he managed to snag the cookie from Eunwoo's grasp, triumphantly taking a bite.

"Eat it!" Lee Know exclaimed, his mouth full of cookie crumbs as he offered the remaining portion to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo chuckled, accepting the proffered cookie with a smile. As they shared the sweet treat, their laughter filled the kitchen, echoing off the walls in a symphony of joy and affection.