Chapter 8.

"Guys, classes are cancelled for today!"

"We know and we are not happy."

"Yeah, Captain Aiden's in prison, Captain Dexter took a sick leave and nobody knows where Captain Llewyn is."

"Why are all the handsome teachers gone?"

"That's what you're worried about? Captain Aiden's actually a Heliconian prince!"

"He did seem like he was more than a knight. I can't believe he kidnapped the princess!"

"Why did he do that though? Didn't he want to mess with the treaty?"

"And that's why you failed Professor Melissa's class. It's obviously to hold the princess hostage and threaten the prince. Prince Basil is rumored to be very kind, he'll probably agree to their terms."

"Isn't the prince also rumored to be able to predict the future. He predicted the epidemic and that prophecy incident."

"He's just smart. He couldn't predict the princess being kidnapped right?"

"Yeah the prince is smart so I'm sure the he'll figure something out."

"It's such a shame because I was planning on confessing to Captain Aiden."

"We know. That's why we were prepared with the drinks for when you got rejected. We'll have to wait to open them now."

"Wait what-"

"What do you say we open it now? We don't have classes after all!"

"Guys-"

"That's the best idea you've had so far, Daryl!"

"Guys, don't ignore me!"

The academy buzzed with all its inhabitants discussing the recent events. Aiden Lancaster was a Heliconian prince and spy who had kidnapped their princess. Heliconians were known to be extremely pale since their kingdom experienced long winters and more importantly Aiden's amulet, that everyone had seen him wearing, was found in the princess's quarters in the midst of the chaos that had been the result of her struggle against her kidnapper.

In contrast to the loud noises and chattering at the academy, Llewyn was in a silent and somber setting. As silent and somber as the royal prisons could be. Llewyn could hear the crackling of fire and the footsteps of the guards. As a loyal knight of the prince who had pledged his life for the kingdom, prison break was clearly not something Llewyn had ever imagined to do. It was true when they said that love made you do crazy things.

Llewyn had memorized the knights movement and located where Aiden was held. As soon as he knew the coast was clear he made his move. If his calculations were correct he had atleast thirty minutes before the next patrol when the guards went to have their lunch. In the dim light of the prison, Llewyn saw Aiden with his hands bound by a singular chain behind the bars of a musky cell. The chain was long enough for him to reach the prison bars.

"Aiden..."

"Sunshine? Wow, my dreams are getting too realistic now."

"Even when you're in prison you keep pretending like you're fine!"

"This doesn't sound like a dream..."

"It's not a dream you idiot! I'm really here."

"Llewyn! What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know sightseeing."

"Doesn't really seem like a good place for sightseeing.."

"Ofcourse it's to see you! You not only hide your true identity from me but you also refuse to tell me anything even now."