True Man

Chhotu sa chapter for those who demanded an update today.
Also I know aap sab daily updates expect karte ho jaise main pahele deti thi but abhi woh possible nahi hain as a lot of things have added up to my daily schedule.Issliye lambe aur quality updates chahiye toh 2-3 ya 4 din ka intezar karna padega.Main always try karti hoon ki aaplogo ko zyada intezar naa karwaun.So,please co-operate,it's an humble request.Thank You.❣️
(Not Proofread)

NEXT MORNING

Haseena woke up first and blushed finding herself in her husband's warm embrace.She looked out of the window to find the eastern sky turning pink, twittering of birds were heard.She carefully removed Anubhav's hand from her waist and tried to sit straight but felt a sweet pain in her lower body.She hissed  but covered her mouth not wanting to disturb Anubhav's sleep.He looked so calm and innocent while asleep,who would say he's the same prince whose anger brings storm in the palace.Her eyes fell on the red sindoor marks on his neck and chest,she touched her forehead and then looked at her fingers to realise her vermillion had got smudged.Covering Anubhav with the blanket that was lying near his feet,Haseena slowly removed her saree which was covering him till now and wrapped it around herself before going out of the room.

After an hour Anubhav woke up and immediately missed her warmth.He smiled remembering their last night and got out of the charpai and wrapped the discarded dhoti around his torso and went out of the room to find his dear wife in the yard picking flowers.She was now wearing a baby pink ghagra,her long wet black hairs were resting on her back covering most of her skin.Haseena turned back feeling Anubhav's gaze on her and smiled at him and he started walking towards her as if his feet had mind of their own.

"Chhuna mat humein!"Haseena said abruptly as Anubhav was about to hug her taking him offguard at her sudden reaction.

"Kya hua Haseena?"He asked confused.

"Hum snan kar chuke hain aur abbtak Kanhaji ko bhog nahi lagaya hain toh dur raho,pahele snan karke aao."She said sternly.

"Tumhara pati parameshwar tumhare saamne khada hain aur tumhe apne Kanhaji ko bhog lagane ki padi hai...yeh toh galat hain."Anubhav said dramatically.

"Natak mat karo...jao snan karke aao,kaam par nahi jana?"Haseena said walking towards her small mandir which had set up on the eastern side of the yard and Anubhav followed her like a love sick puppy.

"Dur raho!"Haseena reprimanded glaring at him.

"Rajkumar ka toh koi samman hi nahi hain."Anubhav said grumpily looking at his wife who got busy decorating her little brass made Radha Krishna idols with fresh flowers.

After half an hour Anubhav came back changing into a blue dhoti and an angavastra of same colour.Haseena smiled seeing him and put a red tilak on his forehead.

"Baitho..hum bhojan paroste hain."She said smiling and started walking away but Anubhav held her hand and pulled her to his chest.

"Ahh...kya karrahe ho?Angan mein Hain humlog."Haseena said.

"Saans le lo pahele.Thik se chala bhi nahi jaaraha aur bhaga daudi karrahi ho kabse."Anubhav said and Haseena's cheeks turned red.She didn't expect him to notice her limping.
"Itna bhi mat sharmao ki hum apna niyantran kho baithe...tumhe aur peedha pahunchana nahi chahte."Anubhav said fixing her hair strands behind her ear.

"Yeh Prem ki peedha hain samjhe,adhik mat socho,subha uthne k baad jitna dard tha usse  bahetar hain abhi...dopaher Tak thik bhi hojayega.Baitho tum...bhojan lagate hain hum...bhool Gaye kaam par bhi Jana hain."Haseena said playing with a thread of his angavastra.