✷ 007: Idiot.

TOO FAMOUS ! by KissLeclerc
January 13, 2024 # "You're Cooked."

"HE WHAT?" Mina gasped as Devyn explained the events that took place the night before with Marcus as she and the other three were sat in her dorm as per usual, hanging out and chatting about whatever. "He asked me out, and I said yes." She groaned into the palms of her hands, the three girls squealing.

"THIS IS GOOD, IS IT NOT?" Sasha asked as she held Devyn by the arms. "YOU LIKE HIM? NO?"

"I thought he was cute at the beginning of the semester." Devyn pushed as she pulled Sasha's hands off her. "After we got closer with him and his friends, I just kept getting the ick." She confessed.

"Well. I'm with you on that." Reneé added. "I always thought he was a little gross and smelled.. kinda bad."

"GIRL." Devyn's hand slapped over her mouth. "Too true..." She guiltily agreed.

"When's the date?" Mina's laugh died down and asked. "It should be tomorrow night." Devyn replied.

"Aww what? We were all going out to party tomorrow." Reneé shot up, "Ugh. Lame." She groaned.

"So, What are you wearing!" Sasha asked, changing the subject. "I don't know. A winter coat?? It's been freezing lately and I don't even know where we're going." Devyn admitted with a sigh.

"Why do you seem so down about it?" Mina asked as Sasha nodded in agreement. "Uh.. don't tell us you're still caught up on racer boy." Reneé spoke up.

"That's the issue..." Devyn said nervously.

"Girl he is not texting you back." Mina sighed. "Sorry to tell you."

"Yeah, he's long gone, he was just messing with your feelings." Reneé said with sympathy.

"No..." Devyn took a breath. "It's... oh boy." She laughed. "Guys, something silly happened.."

"Oh hell no." Reneé eagerly listened. "What did you do.."

"More like what did he do.." She looked away. "UHHH.. SO DO TELL US?" Sasha demanded.

"Ollie ... may have ... sorta.. texted me." Devyn said through a huff, quickly flinching before they could react.

"AND YOU IGNORED HIM, RIGHT???" Renee asked.

"If facetiming all night and falling asleep on call means ignoring... then.. well, Yes!" Devyn fiddled with her fingers as her three friends looked at each other in shock.

"YOU GUYS WHAT??" Mina gasped in shock.

"YOU'RE LYING. NO. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT." Sasha and Reneé were taken aback.

"He finally followed me back! And I have screenshots to prove it...like while you were sleeping Reneé, I was up all night talking to him." Devyn pulled out her phone, smiling wide at the thought.

"Should've followed you back the first day." Sasha mumbled.

"So we just forgave him that fast?" Mina asked. "Like we're ignoring the fact he ghosted you for 4 days??"