✷ 017: Movies & Pasta.

TOO FAMOUS !      by KissLeclerc
February 11, 2024    #    "Yes."

"BYE REN, HAVE FUN!" Devyn bid her roommate goodbye as Ollie laid in her bed in his race car pajamas, playing with the little Sonny Angel figurines from her shelf. "Bye Reneé!" The English boy waved as she flipped the both of them off and left the room with a mouthful of a rice cracker in her mouth and her headphones blasting her playlist.

"Oh." Devyn's lips formed a thin line before turning back to Ollie. "Kimi and her will definitely get on smoothly." He laughed as she walked toward him. "You think?" She asked as he nodded.

"So what exactly are these?" He sat up, finally asking the burning question he wanted to ask but he didn't want to interrupt her conversation with Reneé.

"My kids." She snatched the familiar figurine with a strawberry hat out of his grip before placing it back on her shelf. "Are you judging?"

"Well you have a bunch of naked baby statues on your shelf." He glanced at her as she gave him a soul less expression.

"They're just angel babies." Devyn grabbed another one and showed the wings on their back. "Can they not have diapers or something?" Ollie laughed.

"Maybe this isn't gonna work out." She playfully backed away before he was quick to lean forward and grab her effortlessly. "I don't think so..." He quirked a brow as he was now sitting up straight, his legs dangling off the twin bed, as he kept Devyn in place in front of him.

"Oh! Wow! Okay!" She covered her mouth from the sudden movement, flustered at how smooth he was.

"Your little babies are cute! Just wish they covered up." He laughed as his hands rested behind her back before she playfully shoved him off. "Don't slut shame my babies."

"But I want to! And I will."

"Yeah, it's over." Devyn crossed her arms as Ollie laughed. "So do you want to watch a movie..." He quickly changed the subject before he leaned back on her bed as his arms propped him up, making her glance at him with a quick smirk.

"Yeah..." She gave in, a smile tugging at his lips before she walked over to her desk to grab her portable projector and laptop to hand to him.

"Password?" He asked as he opened her computer as she grabbed a thick linen sheet to cover her windows since the bright light of day would interfere with their screen projection.

"Wait I got it..." Ollie typed in before he sighed. "Disappointed that ILoveBears333 is not your password." He looked up at her as she gave an unamused look.

"Don't tell me that's your password..." She mumbled.

"It's my password." He bit down a smile before handing the laptop to her. "Here hang this against my window." She instructed as she handed him the thick sheets. "Since you're tall."

"Yes ma'am." Ollie nodded before Devyn opened her laptop and quickly opened up Netflix, but also considered Disney Plus when the room quickly went dark.

"Oh that seriously makes a difference..." He glanced around the room, Reneé's fairy lights being the only thing giving minimal brightness.