Aftermath/Saderan Crisis

Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters from gate nor any of its bs its just Erdia and the concept of the nations within it

9th of Esvallia, 1915
6:23am-7:00am

As Marshal Frank's automobile ventured deeper into the gate, the darkness seemed unending, stretching out like an infinite void before the old man. Time lost its meaning in that vast expanse, dragging on for what felt like hours.

In truth, however, only ten minutes had passed when the vehicle finally emerged from the darkness. What lay before him was a scene so surreal it defied description.

The Muclure-15 came to a halt, and Marshal Frank's guard detail swiftly accompanied him as they made their way towards the recently erected command post.

Inside, officers and commanders of the Charterian Expeditionary Force  were gathered, busily preparing their reports amidst the lingering scent of fresh air intermingled with the unmistakable aroma of gunpowder from the battlefield below.

Colonel Nealvar stepped forward to deliver his report, providing both a summary of the current situation and a detailed analysis of the challenges faced by Group Spearhead.

He highlighted the numerous armored cars lost due to various issues, including getting stuck or experiencing engine failure.

Additionally, he addressed concerns regarding the slow and cumbersome nature of the landships.

In concluding his report, Colonel Nealvar emphasized the effectiveness of new weapons like the landship LA-1 and Muclure Armor M-3, despite their encountered problems.

He acknowledged the underestimation of the enemy's willpower and cunning tactics, which led to overly aggressive maneuvers by some commanders and resulted in unnecessary losses.

Nealvar urged Marshal Frank to consider these insights for future operations.

After Nealvars report Colonel Bastral stepped forward to deliver his own report, expressing both successes and missed opportunities during the assault.

He noted that while their forces had achieved success in the initial assault, they failed to fully capitalize on the element of surprise.

Bastral believed that a swift breakthrough in the western point could have inflicted maximum losses on the Saderans.

However, this missed opportunity was largely attributed to inexperienced commanders and officers in the field.

Furthermore, Bastral highlighted the logistical challenges posed by the gate, which had turned organization into a nightmare.

The complexities of managing supplies, reinforcements, and communication within the gate's confines added significant hurdles to their operations.

With Bastral's report ending Another Colonel stood. it was Colonel Rosha who stepped forward to deliver his report, he expressed utter satisfaction with the performance of the Fose Falergast.

He emphasized its immense success in utterly destroying enemy positions. However, he paused there, indicating a more significant concern.

"The major problem my entire Marine regiment faced," began Colonel Rosha, "was the sheer number of mages the Saderans had fielded." He spoke with a wary tone, highlighting the dangers posed by these sorcerers on the battlefield.

"But that's not all," he continued, his expression growing more serious. "We also encountered a significant challenge in the form of demi-humans. Their sheer numbers and physical abilities posed formidable obstacles for us."

As soon as Colonel Rosha ended his report Brigadier Exaet stepped forward to deliver his report, he focused primarily on their armored and cavalry divisions. He echoed Colonel Nealvar's concerns about their armor, emphasizing the issues they faced with the LA-1 and Muclure Armor M-3.