Negotations and Italica's Problem

Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters from gate nor any of its bs its just Erdia and the concept of the nations within it

11th of Esvallia,1915
Alnus Hill

As soon as the battle ended, orders were swiftly given to the already battered 9th Esliledian Guard Cavalry. They had taken losses after being ordered to charge head-on, with the lancer Company at the front.

Major Tarain Val Westera wearily passed the dead Allied armies. It was imperative that they convince the Allied Armies to give up here. On that matter, it was utmost important that Colonel Nealvar and the Marshal were riding horses alongside their men, who were all dragoons.

Colonel Nealvar addressed the troops, his voice firm but weary. "Men, it's been a hard-fought battle, and we've suffered great losses. But our mission now is to convince the Allied Armies to surrender. We must show them that further resistance is futile."

The Marshal nodded in agreement. "We need to approach them with caution and diplomacy. Let's hope they see reason and ending this conflict before more lives are lost."

With determination in their hearts, they rode towards the Allied Armies' camp, hoping for a peaceful resolution to the bloodshed.

As they continued their gallop and neared the camp, First Lieutenant Gera held the white flag aloft, observing as the Allied armies easily allowed them to pass.

Upon dismounting his horse alongside the Marshal and Colonel, accompanied by two of his men, they entered the camp. It continually astonished him that the natives here were perfectly capable of speaking Makvin and Getvin, but not Wasvin or Carvin.

He watched as the ten remaining Allied commanders stood from their seats, greeting both the Marshal and Colonel.

Colonel Nealvar took the lead, deciding to introduce himself and the Marshal. After a brief exchange of words, they immediately delved into negotiations.

"The Charterian Empire assures all that we're not here to conquer, but to retaliate against the empire," Colonel Nealvar spoke, his tone measured yet firm.

One of the Allied Army commanders, King Duran, raised a crucial question, "While you might assure us you're not another empire and besides the fact that we know little of your true intention, what do we truly gain from all this?"

Major Westera observed the ongoing negotiations, understanding the weight of the discussion. One of the allied commanders pointed out the harsh reality that they simply couldn't win against the empire.

"While what you say is tempting, we are fearful that we cannot overlook the possibility of victory. Of course, you could help us with those magical staves," Duke Ligu suggested, eyeing Westera's Carabine.

However, the Marshal interjected, emphasizing the need for certainty. "It is true. Yet, if the empire was truly all-powerful, they wouldn't have sent over 120,000 men over the gate. This rebellion won't simply fail."

As the Marshal spoke, the allied commanders began to engage in discussions amongst themselves. Some were almost certain to join, while others hesitated, unwilling to take such a dangerous route.

Yet it was King Duran who rallied them all. The Lion of Elbe spoke with utmost authority, "Enough! Haven't you noticed it yourselves? Molt sent us here to die, that is most certain. And of his armies? You have already seen what the other worlds could do. Molt's armies have been crushed, that is certain. Molt sent us here so we couldn't be such a threat to his empire. It is our time to restore honor and glory to our kingdoms! Will you just stand and watch?"