Chapter 32: Ditch with me

Chapter 32

Emily's POV

Monday, the worst and most
hated day of the week. I was putting mascara on when my mom came in the room.

"Hey mom. Can't you knock?" I asked getting irritated.

"There's a boy downstairs waiting for you," she told me.

"Really?" I asked smiling. It was probably Ryan. "Ok" I said.

I passed her and started to walk faster down the stairs.

"Heyyyy... Alex?" I said, a little shocked and disappointed.

"Hey Em" he greeted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked getting closer to him.

"I wanted to surprise you and take you to school."

"Oh n-"

"That would be great" my mom said walking down the stairs, cutting me out.

"Great. I'll be waiting in the car." He said heading outside. When I knew he was out of site I turned to look at mom.

"Are you crazy mom?!" I yelled

"What's wrong? He seems like a nice kid" she said smiling.

"More like a strange kid", I mumbled. "I have to go. I'm going to be late." I said walking to where Alex was.

"So... Why did you pick me up?" I asked him. We were on our way to school.

"Just a friendly gesture." He replied.

"Oh"

"Yeah, so how was your weekend?"

"It was fine" I said. When I saw that we were getting closer to school I started opening the door and said "Alex we are late".

"No, we are not. There's 15 minutes left" he said not getting the memo that I wanted to get away from him. We were heading to my locker when I see Ryan leaning on it.

"Hey, I got to go, bye" Alex said panicking. He left without me replying. Weirdo, I just walked to my locker, looking at Ryan.

"Are you stalking me, Ryan?" I asked him smiling.

"Yes, I am. Now you are going to come with me or I'll tickle you to death." He said getting closer.

"Tickle me to death? Yeah ok. Now move so I can take my Chemistry book." I said pushing him aside.

"Ditch with me" he whispered in my ear.

"What?! No!" I said looking at him. Suddenly the bell rang.

"Come, we are going to be late" I said. I took one simple step and Ryan had me over his shoulder.

"Ahh Ryan!" I screamed.

"You have a cold, so no class for you", he said. Such a liar.

"Ryan, I'm serious stop!" I yelled. Thank God there's no one here. Ryan took me outside and put me down to open the car door. I took that as a chance to run. I got to the door of the school and it was closed. Wtf? I looked inside the small window and saw Jake waving at me. That idiot. You have to be kidding me, where the teachers at?

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and then they lifted me up. Ryan got me inside the car and shut the door.

"You are unbelievable. You know this is kidnapping right?" I said. I don't know why but I felt like I had said that before.

"We are going to get in trouble Ryan" I said winning.

"Don't worry. I told Jake to make an excuse up" he said starting the car.

I got my phone out and started to call Jake. He had Study Hall during his first period. The phone rang two times before he answered.

"Hi, Emily"

"You traitor! How could you?" I told him.

"Have fun, Emily. Everything is taking care of. I told the teachers you have diarrhea and you had to go home" he said like it was nothing.

"You what! Oh my god, I am going to kill you" I yelled.

"I'm joking. Have fun" he said before hanging up. I got my phone and put it in my pocket.

"So, where are we going? Kidnapper" I asked glaring at Ryan.

"We are going to the beach" he said acting like a little kid.

"To the beach?"

"Yup"
--------------------------------------

"It's hot" we are now walking on the sand getting closer to the water. "And there is absolutely no one here."

"Ok stop" Ryan suddenly said. He started taking of his shirt.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked

"Taking my clothes off" he said in a "obviously tone". I just looked at him until he was only in boxers.

"Done checking me out?" He asked

"No. I mean yes! I mean I wasn't checking you out!" I yelled. He just laughed. He has a nice laugh. What the heck am I saying! Get it together Emily.

"Ok, it's your turn" he said.

"What?"

"Take your clothes off"

"No thanks, I'll just watch" I said.

"Ok then" he said and started running to the water. It has only past 5 minutes and it was very hot. Yeah I can't take it anymore, I took my shirt off and my pants. I got in the water and started swimming to where Ryan was.

"I knew you would come" he said smiling.

"Oh shut up!" I said splashing him.

After 20 minutes of splashing and playing around Ryan said he was tired so we got out.

We were sitting on a piece of wood that was on the sand just looking at the ocean. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked to the side and Ryan was looking at me.

"What?" I ask

"You seriously don't remember anything?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, you will find out... eventually " he mumbled the last part, looking really sad. "We should get going" he said standing up.

I want to give thanks to my best friend Yarola for helping me sort of edit some of the chapters of the story.