Chapter 15: Kiss

Chapter 15

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, with a smile on my face, just remembering the date I had with Ryan.

When I finished in the bathroom I went downstairs to see where Ryan was. I couldn't find him anywhere, I decided to go to his room which he wasn't there. Is he planning another date or something? Where is he!? Come to think, where is everyone? I checked everywhere in the house, outside and nothing.

I went downstairs to the kitchen again and found Rocky and Mr. Pig but no one else. I went upstairs to my room and pick up my phone to call Jake. At the second ring he answer "hello"

"Jake where are you?" I questioned.

"I see, no 'good morning Jake', you don't even care!" he said being dramatic like always.

"Jake I'm not playing, where are you?" I asked again.

"We are at the supermarket"

"Everyone?"

"Yeah, but not Ryan" he said, "Well I got to go find my favorite cereal, see you at the house bye"

"Wait! Buy me a.. shít," he hung up .

"So they all decide to leave me in the house, idiots" I said out loud.

"You say idiot a lot" someone said from behind me, almost giving me a heart attack, when I turn around it was Ryan.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was outside," he said, like it was obvious.

"I checked outside and no one was there."

"You didn't check well then," he said, "Do you want something to eat?"

"Yeah sure," I answered.

After breakfast we went to watch TV in the living room. After an hour of watching the walking dead Ryan got my attention.

"Emily?"

"Yeah"

"Remember the other day when we played 20 questions?" he asked a bit nervous.

"Yeah what about that?" I asked turning to face him completely.

"Well come to think, you didn't answer the last question because you fell asleep," he started laughing, "who does that? Fall asleep in the middle of a conversation!" he added still laugh.

"Well if you must know I was tired," I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah blame it on that, lazy," he said "So would you?" he asked.

"Would I what? I'm confuse."

"Would you ever kiss me?" he asked seriously.

"Well I find the saliva exchange nasty and very..."

"Emily!!" he snapped.

"Alright, alright umm... Maybe." I said being honest? I think. Yeah stop lying of course you would kiss him! The little voice in my head said. Stupid voice!

"Maybe?" He started to get closed to me, a little too close. So close that I could feel him breathing on my face and neck. I tried to move back but there wasn't any more space. What happened to the rest of the couch? Did it magically shrink?

"Ryan?" I asked getting a little nervous, well super duper nervous.

"Yeah," he mumble.

"What are you doing?" I asked, are noses were almost touching.

"I'm trying to kiss you, so hush," he respond like it was the most natural thing to do. Am I really going to let him kiss me? I bet he has kiss a lot of girls in his life, what if I'm horrible at it, plus should I waste my first kiss. Come on brain talk to me! Well that sounded weird. I decided to just kiss him and hope this doesn't change anything. I started to lean in are lips were almost touching when a hard knock came from the front door. But that didn't seem to stop Ryan, it was like he didn't hear anything until they knock again.

"Um, the door knock, " I said very stupidly "I mean someone is at the door." I stood up. Ryan just seemed very irritated. "I'll go get it." I said and headed to the door. I don't know if I'm relive or disappointed. If is Jake I'm going to murder him.

I wish It would have been Jake. What I saw when I opened the door made me want to run and cry. Ryan's dad was standing there with a gun in his hand. Well I've live long enough.

"Well, well look what I found here," he said moving closer, pointing the gun at me. After like 3 minutes without moving a inch, actually it was like 30 seconds Ryan appeared.

"Emily who's at the door?" Ryan was asking before he saw us.

"Hi son long time no see," he said before he grabbed me and hit my head with the back of the gun.

After that everything went black.

Don't forget to vote