Introduction

Sarah Silverman,the only child to Henry and Linzy Silverman whose always been alone her whole life. Her aunt Melanie had always taken care of her since her parents were way too busy to do so. She's only just had Melanie in her life more than her parents ever were. She trusted her with everything and believed that she was the only one who gets her. Before Sarah turned 16 she had a very ' boring ' lifestyle as she would say. Her parents had always told her that when she turned 16 she had to be home alone most of the time which really excited her. She patiently waited a long year of being 15 and lonely. Did she have friends?yea she did Jessica, whom she called Jess and Cassendra whom she called Cass.

Sarah didn't believe that she'd ever have any friends because she kept moving different places with her parents. In fact she moved to Washington DC a year ago. And she most definitely didn't wanna move ever again. Although her parents promised that they would never move again she didn't believe them because that's what they always said, it was like they'd wait for her to make friends then decide to move. She was not really concerned this time around because it had been a year already and she believed alot would go right for her. Until one morning her father insisted they had to talk, and that it was important. "So your mother and I have finally found the right place for us" wait what...Sarah thought to herself " Are we moving again! Mum are you'll being for real right now...you'll hate me that much " she runs upstairs to her room. "I'll go talk to her"her mother insists.

"Can I come in" Linzy asks
"Do whatever it's your house right " Sarah harshly responds. "Look honey you know your dad and I didn't choose this lifestyle for ourselves we just found ourselves in it because of our jobs of course and I'm sorry that you have to leave these friends you've made again" "Where are we moving to" Sarah's asks "Well your dad still needs to talk to Mr Jackson then he'll surely let us know okay" Sarah doesn't even care to look at her mother because they did promise her not to move again but of course they did it again.

Henry and Linzy Silverman were both heart surgeons who worked internationally, all over America they were known for their highly recommended type of work. Linzy who was firstly Linzy Mchatty found herself married to the brilliant Henry Silverman. They met on a work recitation where they talked about the importance of being a doctor and how to address patients,they argued about this for days until they eventually went out for a drink. Linzy who was not looking for anything more than friendship found herself not just mentally but physically attracted to Henry. He was tall,had a deep voice and spoke in an accent one she had never heard before,he was smart and a very neat man. And yea she just loved neat and clean guys and so when she got to spend time with him she eventually knew how attracted she was to him and asked him how he felt. Henry having been the tough guy who didn't have time for feelings and mostly females as he would say, rejected her request. Linzy felt she lost her dignity and so she drew from any contact with Henry. Henry Silverman the son of the legendary Silverman family of surgeons was one of the 5 kids of the Silverman family who also did medicine in college. Henry had 4 sisters and 2 brothers . His sister Melanie decided she didn't wanna do medicine but teaching was disowned by their parents because of that was pushing life on her own. He tried to support her as much as he could whether financially or any other way he could. She had already divorced 6 times and didn't have any kids so emotionally she was a goner. Naturally she couldn't conceive and so she jumped at the opportunity to look after her brothers daughter Sarah. Henry some type of dignity and pride he didn't believe in relationships and them ever working out. Linzy tried to get her life back on track and forgetting Henry but then it was not until the two were paired for a surgery. At the time Linzy was seeing someone and was engaged Henry was single and as much as he didn't care about relationships and women when he saw Linzy again there's something he felt for her something he had never felt before and so he asked to go out with her even as just friends but the night ended with the two having kissed and two weeks later they were engaged and married a month later. What happened to Linzys fiancee well that doesn't matter.

Later it was discovered that they were moving to New York and now Sarah would have to get used to city life. A lot can happen in this new journey that the Silvermans are about to undergo especially for Sarah now what might that be?