Chapter 06 : The outcomes

When Sarah got home she was so excited and she just couldn't wait for Andrew to text her so that they could catch up. She was really happy and for the fourth time in her life she had hope that things weren't as bad after all. She made herself something to eat and as she was eating there was a knock on the door. It was Tom,he looked kinda sad and his eyes were teary. She let him in,Sarah assumed that maybe he had a fight with Brittney. He pulled her close and hugged her so tight. She hugged him back and at that point she felt his heart beat so fast and his arms felt cold but she felt the warmth she always got from him.

"Can we talk" he says
"Yeah of course what's up" responds Sarah
"Is it okay for me to feel like I miss you so much and I can't control it. Your always in my mind and I don't know what to do anymore Sarah I think I'm falling for you"

Sarah posed for a moment and looked at Tom talk about how much he misses her. She obviously didn't know what to say exactly,this was the first time anyone's ever told her how much they missed her especially a guy. She felt so special but she also felt like the side deal and kinda got filled with thoughts of doubt. This thing with Tom was weird and it could get to any point. It could be anything it wants to be. As she sat there listening to Tom make all these confessions she felt something she never felt before,she felt like someone's priority something she'd always longed for. At that point she forgot all about the thoughts she had 5minutes ago about Andrew and by now all the focus was on Tom and what he was saying.

"I don't know how to focus babe your always on my mind" he continues to say
"Babe...that's what I am to you"
"No your more than that Sarah your like that one thing I always need some type of medication can you please be mine"
"What are you saying exactly Tom I can't be yours when you won't be mine"
"Sarah I need you okay I don't care about her"
"Her meaning Brittney...Tom she's your fiancee you'll be marrying her soon enough"
"I know but I don't want to"

He says this while looking at her straight into her eyes,his teary and very sad. She doesn't know how to react and so she leans in for a kiss and he kisses her back. They kiss and the next thing they are in Sarahs bedroom then they make out. Passion,romance and desire spirals across the room. They are both sure about what they are doing. It looks like they've become one with each other and as much as they are having sex it wasn't just sex. It was more than that,their souls had become one. After that,Tom lays on Sarah's tits. He smiles and looks up at her...

"You are the prettiest thing that's ever happened to me...your like my own Barbie"
Sarah laughs..."oh really"
"Yeah babe I just love being with you"
"I love being with you too...it just hurts me when you have to leave"
"Yeah and I don't want to leave you babe...all cold and alone. These fine tits not having anyone to suck them that's not right"
"Yeah it isn't" Sarah says this while blushing.
"Look At you,your blushing and oh that smile of yours babe it's extra"
"Ahh don't play with me"
"I'm not,I'm being very serious muh love"

They sat there talking the whole time. They didn't even stop at any moment they just didn't run out if words. Sarah wanted Tom to stay over and she really didn't want him to go. Tom didn't want to go he felt like he wanted to stay there for the whole time. They both wanted to be together not just for the night but forever. They went to take a bath together and then went downstairs to eat. They played,danced and sang together. All this was something that made them both happy. They'd never in their lives felt so alive. They had ice cream,watched terrible TV and laughed away together. If you saw them you'd think they were happily together amongst anyone in society. As they were having so much fun together,Tom got a call from Brittney but he didn't pick up. He didn't want to even hear anything from her. All he wanted was to be with Sarah without disturbance.

The next day when Sarah woke up Tom wasn't gone like she had hoped. He was in the kitchen making breakfast. He was smiling and dancing. Sarah stood there staring at him and just kept smiling. He turned to see her looking at him.

"Your a good dancer" she said
"Uh no come on I'm very bad"
"Anyways I really thought you'd left"
"No... why would I leave I just love being here or you want me to leave "
"No of course not"
"Show me..." He pulls a smirk

He picks her up and they make way to the guest room. They make out over and over again. They have their cold breakfast then take a shower together. Tom gets dressed and Sarah does the same.

He kisses her forehead and as they are still enjoying this moment there's a knock on the moment. Turns out it's Minty,Tom quickly leaves through the back door and then Sarah opens the door.
"Hey I haven't seen you the whole day what's up"
"Oh nothing really,I mean what could be up"
"Oh..okay then so can I come in"
"Yeah of course"

She comes in,sits on the couch Sarah offers her something to drink. She then tells Sarah about the way Brittney is angry because Tom didn't come home last night. She tells her how worried she looked and how much noise she made last night because she was crying. Sarah stands there and just listens to her friend talk about her brother who didn't come home last night as if that was something she didn't know. And she honestly just knew that she didn't care about whatever that was happening. She knew very well that having Tom to herself was all she wanted,all she wished for. Sarah eventually came back to earth when Minty started talking about Andrew.

"Yeah so what's up with Mr Jnr."
"I don't know actually,I should call him?"
"Yeah I mean you can't put everything up to him meanwhile you know how much you like him"
"Like him..."
"Yeah you do like him right?"

Maybe she did but her strong connection to Tom couldn't allow her to say that. Although she had to be true especially to herself she just didn't know what to call it. She didn't know how she felt exactly,she knew for sure that she does have a strong connection with Tom but not really sure if she still does for Andrew but she promised herself that she'd give it a short. Maybe getting to know Andrew again would help,and so she texted him. "Hey Andrew it's Sarah I just thought I should text...like do you mind meeting up"

It didn't take more than a minute for him to respond with "yeah sure why not" she was excited to go and see him again. She wasn't really sure what to expect she didn't know if she should expect anything anyways. After that the two girls decided to finish off their homeworks then headed out for a drive around the block. They were not sure where to go exactly so they decided to just go to the local park and have a little picnic for themselves. They sat near the pond then Minty got a call from Brittney asking her to quickly come home. Sarah told her it was fine. When Minty had already left she felt like Brittney didn't like her that much that she took Minty from her every Chance she got. And oh she had so much to say about how she takes Tom away from her often. She kinda realised that when it came to Tom he only went back to Brittney because he didn't want anything questioned and not because he loved her. She was so sure about the feelings that Tom had for her that she could clearly say that he didn't love Brittney atleast not anymore. She went to meet up with Andrew. He was so happy to see her again and just had so much to share with her. Sarah really was in between of wanting to be there and wishing she could just be home but here she was meeting him anyways.
He asked her a whole lot of questions about her life here and how much has she gotten herself into. She definitely wasn't gonna tell him about Tom and wasn't in the mood of getting emotional about the story of Miranda and her friends. She made up stories,which made her really bored. She felt like she didn't wanna be there and kinda expected it to be more realistic than fantastic with all the getting to know you questions. She wasn't looking for that at all. Maybe the old her would,the person she was before she met Tom but who she was now just wanted a serious straight forward person definitely like Tom. Being with Tom maybe changed her but it sure didn't ruin her but made her extra strong.

She was very sure about not wanting anyone else but fucken Tom Waterson. That may have been how Brittney felt when she met Tom but honestly who wouldn't want Tom. He was so amazing and very handsome. He wasn't your typical guys but those fashion models you crush on until you even die. He was dreamy and he sure was Sarah's dream come true. You'd want to have him forever even if he mistreats you,even if he fucks you so rough and acts all tough all the time you'd still want him,those were the outcomes of getting with Tom bloody Waterson