Chapter : 05 : A kinda new beginning

The next morning,Sarah was so happy. She kept smiling to herself and imagining every moment that she had with Tom. She took a shower,got dressed in her blue drip jeans and over sized sweater and her Nike tracks,she tied a long ponytail and when she got downstairs,her parents were sitting there having breakfast.

"Oh you look happy" her mum said
"Yeah kinda..." She responded
"Anyways here's some breakfast honey" continued her mother.
As much Sarah might've wanted something to eat she decided not to join them because she knew that sitting and eating with her parents meant she would have to feel isolated and that would ruin her mood and her day. She took an Apple and headed out. When she got to her car she heard a tiny voice call her from behind

"Hey Sarah wait for me"
"Ohhh hey " Sarah responded.

It was Minty and she was kinda avoiding to see her but here she was and she couldn't deny her a ride to school and especially because they were going to the same school. They drove to school and as much as Sarah wanted to tell Minty about Tom she just couldn't. She wasn't sure what her reaction would be anyway and so she never even tried to tell her. School was the same old thing and both girls just couldn't wait for it to be over. After school they went to the mall and did some window shopping deciding what they'd get as soon as they had the money. Sarah already had money but didn't really wanna buy anything while Minty didn't. It's not like she wouldn't mind buying things for her but she didn't wanna intrude and seem like a brat. They drove up to the local ice cream place and had some ice cream. They sat there,chatted for some time then someone Sarah knew from her past showed up at the till and bought ice cream. He was obviously tall,light in complexion,looked so cute he had Brown and black dreads that Sarah found very interesting to look at. Sarah was facing directly at him and Minty was facing the opposite direction. Minty noticed that Sarah was not paying attention to her and so she turned to look behind her and saw him. She stood up and went to him.

His name Andrew Pittsburgh,son to Mr Andrew Simon Pittsburgh who was the most successful business man ever to be known. He was rich and had no wife and just one child,a son Andrew Simon Jnr. Pittsburgh. Mr Pittsburgh was an investment dealer he had businesses all over the country. Andrew Jnr. his son was the most humble of children in the world he didn't really brag about his father's fortune and although his father was kinda famous that didn't matter to him. Andrews mother Katherine Nay was one of those people who believed in a warm and safe environment for a home. She was something that Andrews father wasn't looking for because she didn't want to be just a girlfriend to him but more than that. Mr Pittsburgh didn't believe in a home and so he decided to end things with her,she left him and couldn't have Andrew Jnr. to herself because his father threatened to take her to court and get full custody and since she had a terrible past about drugs she didn't do anything and just packed her bags and left. Till this day Andrew Jnr. always asked himself if his mother ever loved him and why did she just leave. He was only 5 at the time but she just left,she left her 5year old son with no one else but his stubborn hot headed father who was never home.

Andrew and Sarah knew each other from kindergarten to middle school well that was until she and her parents were on the move again. She always had a huge crush on him but they never really spoke so she never got a chance to tell him. When Sarah created her blog she got him as her follower and then they started talking online and then she confessed about the feelings she'd always had for him. She confessed because she never thought she'd ever see him again but here he was looking so grown up and mature that she could've sworn he was older than her. Andrew was 2years older than Sarah and so that meant that he was already finished with school probably.

Minty got up to him...

"Hi my name's Minty " she said excitedly
"Hi I guess..." He responded coldly
"Yeah so my friend over there..."she says this while pointing at Sarah. He turns to Sarah's direction and as soon as he saw her his eyes got brighter than they were. He walked towards her and smiled..

"Saez oh my god it is you"he said
"Hey Andrew..." Sarah responds shyly
"I really can't believe I'm seeing you right now...how have you been"
"Right back at yuh...and yea I've been good I guess how have you been"

They sat there and talked about alot of things. He let her know that his in town for school and he was just visiting the local restaurants just so he could know where he could get his food. While they were talking Minty felt isolated but she didn't want to ruin this for them especially because she wanted Sarah to be happy. She sat there quietly without even trying to say any words. Andrew told Sarah about his time in New York so far and how interesting it was to be all alone in such a big city and that she should visit him some time. Sarah on the other hand was so excited and surely didn't want the moment to end. When it was late they exchanged numbers and Sarah kept talking about how she knew Andrew all the way home. She felt excited and this made her feel really good.

She felt like this was some type of new beginning because she now could have someone to excitedly talk to about anything other than school. Minty was her friend but she couldn't just tell her anything and definitely not everything same applied to her Aunt Melanie whom she wouldn't even dare to tell her about all these things. Tom wasn't hers and she couldn't have him just anytime without anyone asking why they would even be together. Her parents weren't even part of her life so how could she even tell them anything. What's in store for Sarah after this? It will surely be an adventure...