Chapter 03 : Statistics

The next morning when Sarah woke up,she was in her room and Tom wasn't there with her. She woke up and wore her bathroom robe and went downstairs. She was somehow expecting Tom to be making breakfast for them and just having his pants on. She imagined that it might be like in the movies but when she got downstairs Tom wasn't anywhere to be found. With all that imagination she had as she was walking downstairs,she felt like she didn't satisfy him and that's why he left before saying good morning to her. But anyways what was she really thinking, Tom wasn't really hers and it's not like he owed her breakfast or even the slightest care after the night they had. One thing she couldn't stop thinking about was that he was indeed her virgin breaker and he already had a soft spot in her heart and a huge space in her mind and just consumed most of her thoughts. Tom was an older guy who happened to be her neighbour and these weren't things she didn't know but rather wished she didn't.

She made herself some breakfast and then there was a knock on the door. She hoped it would be Tom but it wasn't him but the delivery guy. He had brought her mother's Asian collection from DC and so she signed for it and didn't even bother opening it. She then finished her breakfast,washed the dishes and cleaned up then went and took a shower. Sarah just finished off her homework for the weekend and just went shopping for the rest of the day. She really just hoped not to bump into Miranda and her friends. As much as she wished they had become friends actually but all that didn't happen which was kinda sad.

When she thought about last night she felt really good but she kept questioning herself if Was there anything that was gonna happen between them,was there even anything to begin with? She was so confused. A week later Sarah was home alone and she kept starring out the window because there was noise and loud music playing she was just wondering what was happening there. She even saw Brittney there welcoming guests. Oh no wait what was Brittney even doing there. She just kept looking out the window hoping that she might get a sign. She saw Brittney numerous times but didn't really see Tom was it some type of surprise party or what? Did he even know about her being there? As she was looking out the window and wondering all these things her mother walked in. The way she was so drawn to what was happening there she didn't even hear her come in. Her mother just greeted her and she didn't actually respond. "Sarah what should I order in for you cause your dad and I have to be at the hospital for the rest of the night" her mother asked. Sarah didn't really respond either. "Earth to Sarah Silverman" sighed her mother. "Hey mum what were...you saying"she then responded
"What should I get for you "
"Oh a pizza would do actually"
"Why...what are you starring at out the window actually"
"Ah nothing just wondering what's happening next door"
"Oh that our neighbours are getting married"
"Wha...aaat how'd you know that"
"He came over,what's his name again Thomas he came over to let us know that we could join in for his engagement party"
"Engagement party" Sarah said with a sad tone. Her mother didn't even notice that she was sad. Why didn't he tell me?she asked herself. Linzy was basically just getting ready for work as soon as she ordered the pizza for Sarah she ran out the door and made her way to the hospital.

Sarah was both sad and angry, sad because she thought they had something between them. Angry because he didn't tell her. She didn't really know how to feel exactly because it's not like something was going on between them and it's not like they actually talked after that night. She was filled with so much curiosity and madness and so she decided to get dressed look sexy and go over next door to confront Tom that's if she actually got to see him at all. She wore her black mini dress and fixed her hair and looked really good and made sure she smelt even better. She then sat off for the party.

When she got there she was welcomed by Brittney herself,she had such a huge smile on her face and even showed her where she could get a drink and snacks. "Ahh I really don't want anything atleast for now"she concluded. Brittney left her there and went to greet her guests. She looked so happy and very beautiful and it was like she was getting married tomorrow. Sarah then saw Tom but he didn't see her and she got too hypnotized by his looks that she even forgot about being angry at him. He looked so handsome and like a man that she felt something for. She then found herself at the end of the room on a couch and sipping on some fruit cocktail. "Oh my god it is you" a voice said from behind. When she turned to look it was a girl who looked somewhat her age. "Your Saez right,I mean Sarah Silverman" the girl excitedly said. "Yeah that's me you are? " said Sarah
"Oh my name's Minty I'm your biggest fan I mean for your page,the blog that you deactivated"
"Oh that what's up"
Saez was the blog that Sarah had where she posted everything about her life. She deactivated it because it had become a distraction and basically because that's where she had people who really didn't care how she looked but what she told them. She felt like an inspiration to many young girls out there. Although she had long gotten rid of it,it would always be a part of her no matter what.

"I always asked myself why you even got rid of it" said Minty
"I did post my reasons before I deactivated it"
"Yeah but that didn't really make any sense honestly a true fan would just know"
"Oh okay then"
"So why are you sitting alone"
"Well yeah good question I should probably just go home"
"No don't leave please,I'll sit with you"
"Oh nahh I wouldn't really be any good to you"
"Come on Saez...just a few drinks something rather Stronger than that cocktail"
As much as Sarah wanted to leave,she eventually stayed. She and Minty spent the night drinking in a separate room and talking about anything, laughing and joking around. She felt free to be herself only because this was probably the last time she'd actually see this Minty girl. They sat there till they got so drunk that Minty eventually passed out and so she left the room to go to the bathroom. She got in quickly and peed then as she was putting her panties on a familiar voice behind her "oh that beautiful butt" wait what..."oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know there was anyone in here" she said while panicking.
"Anyone but me and anyways you probably know that I'm not just anyone right" he said.
When she turned to look it was Tom.
"Oh my god it's you.." said Sarah
"Yeah it is you know it's like you somehow knew how much I missed you this past week Sarah it's been crazy"
"Missed me come on "
"Yeah I did, didn't you miss me"
He says this while coming closer to Sarah. He touches her neck kisses it she's obviously drunk and isn't really noticing that something's about to happen. He reaches in her panties rubs her pussy,he does this while kissing her neck. She's falling for it,starts moaning and then he bend her down and hits her from behind while they are standing up. She's holding onto the basin and moaning so loudly but no one can hear them because of the music.
When they are done they now sit on the floor. "Oh my god you are amazing"
"Oh me amazing"
"Yeah can't you see it's like I've always needed you like someone like you"
"Need me? if that's how you feel then why didn't you tell me you were getting married"
"Come on don't ruin it"
"Ruin it are you being for real right now"
Tom now gets angry,he stands up and fixes himself and just leaves her like that. What a nerve his got Sarah thinks to herself. She then hears Minty calling her and so stands up fixes herself and leaves the room.

When she got back to Minty her mind wasn't here at all but in that bathroom where she just got banged by Tom. She didn't want Tom to actually consume her energy and so she drank as much as she could and then they spent the rest of the night just drinking and having fun. Sarah even slept over at the house. The next morning she woke up and quickly made way home. She took a shower and got dressed into her PJs she really didn't wanna think about yesterday but the thing was that yesterday was all she could actually think about. She sat home had some chocolate ice cream all by herself and kept watching terrible Television shows hoping to actually laugh. But all she did was just sit there with the TV starring back at her basically it was the one watching her.

The next day was school and she really didn't wanna go there but she had to. She was so sad and imagining that she'd have to see Miranda and her friends really got to her. As she was getting into her car she had a Voice coming towards her "hey Sarah wait for me" it was Minty the girl from the party.
"You going to the local high school right"
"Yeah I guess so"
"Yeah so can I ride with you"
"Wait what...you live around here"
"Yeah I'm your neighbour"
"My neighbour?"
"Yeah I'm Tom Waterson's little sister Minty remember me from the party so Like I'll be staying here from now on"
What the hell Sarah thought to herself. How was this even possible. If Minty was Toms little sister and she already spent time with her and had fun would her being around be a problem?

She would actually love to have her as a friend but being friends with her while fucking her brother was the most complicated thing ever. Was it gonna be her lover or this long awaited friendship. Was there any statistical games to play?