chapter seven

You are getting each day worried. You keep having these weird dreams about Larry and Lawrie. Either Larry is trying to save you from Lawrie, or both of them are attacking you. You start to think maybe you need a therapist, but eh. Maybe it will go away.

Right now is a free day, the weekend to be exact. You are laying peacefully in bed and scrolling through your phone, quite bored. You didn't have any breakfast today, so you start to think what to make. Maybe you should just order McDonalds or something. You're not really in the mood to cook, yeah, definitely fast food breakfast. You grab your phone and order food from UberEats. You wait for the Uber to drop off your food. You scroll through your phone, and something catches your attention.

It's something that your work posted. it's searching for a second agent for its work. Seriously? You can handle the bad guys, and now they are hiring a new one? Jesus christ. Aren't you, Larry, and Lawrie enough? Yeah, those twins are robots, but they are capable of fighting and protecting Starr Park. Fucking hell.

You sigh and rub your eyes, clearly dissapointed in your works thing. The doorbell rings and you go to get the food. You grab the food and thank the deliverer. Seriously, you are starving for some food. You actually just ordered from olive garden for some breadsticks and a regular salad. The salad was ok, but the breadsticks were divine.

Lawrie starts to call you. How did he get your number? You sigh and answer

"Hello?"
You say

"Y/N?"
Lawrie says

"Yeah, thats me, shithead"
You say

"Stop being mean for one day"
He says

"I could say the same for you"
You reply

You can hear Lawrie sighing over in the background

"Look, Larry is out of town and i cant fix this stupid thing. You are the agent, you know these shits so come over"
Lawrie explains

"Fine... write me the address"
You say, sighing after

"Will do"
Lawrie says and hangs up

He soon writes the address and actually, its not so far from you, like a 20 minute walk? The car would be way faster and better since you are kind of lazy right now on a saturday morning.

You sigh in annoyance and stand up, going to get ready. You wash your face and teeth, you washed your hair yesterday so its fine. You put something on cozy and perfect and walk out of your home. You lock your home and check if the cameras work. The cameras work perfectly and you sit in your car. The car starts and you strech a bit, you put your hands on the wheel and start to drive.

The drive was calm, the radio was playing some calm music, the weeknd something. You tap your finger on the beat and on the gear. You hum a bit and shortly you arrive at the house, the house is not that big. It's a one story house, the color is some kind of dark blue and the roof is red, nice house. You exit your car and knock on the door.

There, Lawrie opens the door and lets you in. You nod and go in, the first thing that you see is the living room. It's quite nice, a brown couch, a wooden light brown table and a 40 inch TV. You take off your shoes and jacket. You walk with him

"Thanks for coming i guess"
Lawrie says

You nod and look at him

"What you need help with?"
You ask

He leads you to his office and there is some screws, screwdriver and tools lets say. He is fixing his arm. You sigh and sit down at his desk

"What problem do you even have?"
You ask

"It's just loose screws,"
Lawrie says

You nod and grab a screwdriver, and begin to fix the arm. The whole time, he is just sitting on the couch and waiting for you to do the job. You sigh in annoyance and call him

"Lawrie! Come here!"
You yell

Lawrie jumps from his couch and sighs. He goes to you and checks

"Yeah, that's what i wanted, thanks."
Lawrie says

You nod and stand up

"How much are you paying? Im not free."
You say

Lawrie sighs

"Five bucks?"
He says

You shake your head as a no

"10?"
He says

You shake your head as a no again. He groans

"20?"
He says

"Fine, pay up."
You say

He sighs and gives you 20 bucks. Haha, you won. You nod and prepare to leave the house. Lawrie watches you leave, crossing his arms. Okay, that was a weird look he gave you.

You drive back home and for the rest of the day, you were chilling.

☆ bye. Evelyn tunning out ☆