Chapitre 2

Taehyung knew he was lucky as music had been forbidden since a long time in their country. As much as the literature, not all off course, but most of it. And the arts in general. No one was allowed to owned books or music. Except the riches one, but people didn't need to know that. The government was for decade now named by a collegial, chosen among very specific riches people. As the world collapsed little by little, because of the birth rate's drop, the third and fourth world war, the epidemics, each country which survived assumed drastic laws to protect themselves. At first, it was for protection, but sooner, it was only for preserving those who had power, specifically the riches, the scientists, the politicians. Common people didn't have a word to say, they just be thankful to live. They had to work in the manufacturing and had to pay if they wanted to run a shop in addition to have thousands of certificates confirming their ability to do it... People lived now exclusively in towns, surrounded by a wild and scary lands which were off course forbidden.

Youth were allowed to study, but once again, they couldn't choose what to do as according to their school's results, they were guiding to their future. It was not a surprise to most of them failed at school, people having lost the idea to fight against unfairness or for their rights. Because there wasn't any right now. Only duties. So, it was unbelievable when Taehyung succeeded at each test at school. His grandma always was there for him pushing him to do better, teaching him anything he didn't understand, at least until he had more knowledge than her. She hoped for his grandson a better life, at least less hard than hers. In their attic, there were a lot of books, old and dirty, but they were like treasures for the Kim family. Then, Taehyung was one of the rare people who succeeded at school. There were some schools for them, four in this big city known as the Korea's capital city : Seoulchon.

Taehyung didn't know if it was a good thing for him to be intelligent. It thought it was at least disturbing because it brought to him some stranger's interest he didn't want to have. He had always been the soft and calm child, silent and observant, and all he wanted was to live peaceful without having any interaction with others. He knew these so-called common schools weren't full of smart young like him. There must have been some off course, but mostly people here were from middle classes who failed to incorporate prestigious schools and didn't have the choice to go to those public establishments. Taehyung was always the weird poor guy, and the first days were always a hell for him until people forgot him.                                                                      So, for his first day in this school just because his brother moved in again, he had to introduce himself to the secretariat. The young man managed to reach the office among the crowed corridors. The woman behind her desk barely rose her head once he talked, grabbing a mic, and started to speak in it :

-attention, attention. Jeon Jungkook is waited at the secretariat. I repeat, Jeon Jungkook is waited at the secretariat.