Chapitre 5

Without planning it, the boys didn't speak more about their family, as it was a sensitive topic for both. It's not like they were now the best friends in the world, not at all. As they suffered before when they were youngers, about friends or much supposed to be friends, they were both hurt, and they paid attention to not be too friendly to each other. For their own mental safety, and because they wanted to keep the others ignoring them like before. Of course, Jungkook knew he was untouchable because of his parents, nobody dared to hurt him, they knew the consequences... The young men stayed together most of the time, Jungkook sharing his meal with Taehyung, rather it was the other who forced him to eat more as he said he was too skinny and needed to gain weight to be in a better health. Taehyung didn't care to eat gimbaps every day, he loved them, and it remained the ones his grand ma used to cook for him on Sunday. Each time Jungkook talked about Taehyung's weight, the latter mocked him about his muscles, saying a cute bunny like him shouldn't be so muscled because it made him looked like an angry bunny. And he couldn't be an angry bunny with an adorable tiger like him beside him. Jungkook realized he loved very much when Taehyung called him a bunny. His hurt did some weird flips beats each time the other made his puppy eyes, making him be softer than he was, if it was possible. Because Jungkook might be muscled, he was a kind and sweet boy.

-ohmo ! how could you have gained more muscled, Kook ?! kneading the strong biceps with his long and thin fingers, Taehyung was staring at the other's arms. He truly liked this sensation under his fingers, the firmness, and the softness of the muscles he dreamt to touch for real... with a huff, he was now pouting because it was time for sport, and he hate these sessions. With a laugh, Jungkook took his arm to force him to come in the locker room. Like always, there was a bench only for them. Being an outcast had his benefits sometimes...

Once they were ready, Jungkook pulled the pouty boy to the gym where they would stay for the next two hours.

Taehyung shrugged even more when their teacher said it would be volleyball time from now on. The poor boy wasn't good at any sport, running, jumping, or kicking in a ball was an affliction for him...

Taehyung smiled a little as the teacher announced the teams : at least, he was with Jungkook. But volleyball scared him a lot, he never knew how to catch the ball nor resend it. And most of their classmates were good at sport, really, why he had to do that ?? he was sure he would be hurt with the ball when he saw the strength of the smashes...

What they didn't know was some of their classmates decided to laugh at them a bit. With a look, a girl called Taehyung who turned to her, same for Jungkook who wanted to know why she called him in the middle of the match. At the same time, a strong boy from the other side smashed the ball intentionally aiming Taehyung.