Chapitre 4

Both were silent as they ate without looking at each other, trying to enjoy this moment, but it was hard because of the loud noise in the hall, crowed with so many students.

Jungkook was now staring at his box, where remained four gimbaps. Should he propose them to the other ? but as he was about to do it, Taehyung put the lid on his box, half empty, making Jungkook stopped what he was about to do.

-are you sure you ate enough ? he mumbled.

Taehyung stared at him; eyes wide as he thought about what answer to him.

-euh...I am not hungry...the stress of a new school, you know...

-mmmm...

Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung, not convinced but who was he to discuss about what the other should eat or not ? and why was he worrying about it ? he used to be alone all day, why believing this guy could change anything ? So Jungkook decided to stop it right now, he knew too well how it would end if he started to engage in this thing.

-look, Taehyung...you shouldn't be with me. You should find anyone else; I am not worth at it.

Taehyung looked at him, raising his eyebrows.

-wohwohwoh ! why suddenly ??

The other sighed, the guy seemed nice and kind, but inevitably he would reject Jungkook at some time or another, right ?

-ok, I will make it short : my parents worked for the government, councilors to be specific. My family is rich, has a lot of power and money. I am an outcast here, so now you know about me, and you hate me, you can go find someone else better than me.

But Taehyung didn't make a disgust face nor ran away from him. Quite the opposite as he chuckled and put his arms on the table, coming closer.

-and why the hell would I hate you for that ?? he whispered, looking directly Jungkook in the eyes. We shouldn't be blamed for being just our parent's children. We didn't decide or choose our family, right ? and for your information, my family isn't worth better than yours...

-what do you mean ?

Taehyung stared at him, wondering if he could trust the other or not. Could it be worst once he would have told his little secret ? at least, things would be clear between them...

-I learnt a few years ago my parents were arrested and sentenced to death because of their ideas ; I don't really know the reasons. What I know for sure is people always found it about me, and obviously, they rejected me. Don't pretend to be a specific man, Jeon...

The smirk on his face was an attempt to make the other loosen up a little, and it did when Taehyung couldn't help but smiled, and his smile seemed so honest that Jungkook immediately decided to give him a chance.

Maybe his loneliness would be ended with this beautiful guy.