Chapitre 7

Thank you to be here and for your comment ! Enjoy !

The young man had his head on the wall behind him, his legs wide spread, hands loosely placed on his thin thighs. His eyes were half opened, dizziness still here, looking at Jungkook with a softness in it.

-do it, Kook...

The latter swallowed hardly, didn't know why he was so giddy, it was just a cream on a forehead, what was wrong with him ??

He delicately massaged the bump, paying attention to not hurting more the guy who had now his eyes completely shut.

-are you ok ? worriedly asked Jungkook.

-mmmm... I am fine... just enjoying your soft fingers...

Jungkook was happy the other had his eyes shut thus he couldn't see the blush on his cheeks. Why did he blush ?? Therefore, Jungkook knew perfectly why, it was because he had these strange feelings since a while now, feelings he never had before but just for the guy sat before him. And he couldn't deny he liked to feel the other's skin under his fingers, even if it was "just" a forehead, he could only guess how soft it might be elsewhere, arms, chest, cheeks...

When Jungkook realized he shouldn't keep massaging the forehead because there wasn't cream anymore, he stepped back. But suddenly, two hands grabbed his hips and Taehyung buried his head in Jungkook's belly.

-can you massage my head a little, please ? whispered Taehyung.

Jungkook looked around, but nobody gave them attention, so with a smile on his face, he happily placed his hands on either side and started kneading Taehyung's scalp, making the latter swallow the moans which threatened to get out of his mouth...

After some minutes liked by both, Jungkook stopped, and with his hands now on Taehyung's shoulders, smiled to him.

-how do you feel now ?

Taehyung consented to finally open his eyes he had shut for so long now, and with a big smile, said he was ok, all because of magic fingers the other had. With a laugh, Jungkook helped him to stand up, and after asking for a ticket they needed to prove they were here, they came back to the gym.

Their teacher took the ticket and asked Taehyung to sat for the rest of the time while he made Jungkook played. The latter didn't lack the chance to smash the ball as hard he could each time he was in front of the guy who hurt Taehyung. Jungkook couldn't just let him go like that...