ᵒⁿᵉ

"Jesse!"

"Jesse!"

Jesse Crowell was the second oldest being the older twin brother between him and Sadie by 5 minutes, he had lived in Cumming, Georgia his entire life until his family up and moved out of his and his siblings' childhood home to Florida and Jesse went to Los Angeles for two weeks a little apprenticeship job he did and stayed with a Tiktok friend he had.

However the apprenticeship didn't work as the company had more people who had more experience than Jesse, which he hated.

He knew he should of done a baseball scholarship but the sport just didn't excite him like how playing a instrument did especially playing the guitar, and his parents always told him and his siblings that they should always stick with what makes them happy and being a guitarist is what made Jesse happy. Except it'd make him more happy if he actually had gotten to play in front of a large crowd compared to the ones that he plays in with his friends.

"Jes!"

However, the Crowell twin ignored her, still playing the chord of his guitar of the song that he was learning, only listening to the chords not being said as he heard the instrumental part.

Sadie always told him that he was kind like Charlie Puth who could hear what the chords are just by playing the song. (if you don't know what I mean, I'll put the video here)

The Crowell boy removed the headphones from his ears looking to his twin who waved her hand when Jesse leaned in and paused the song half way through, looking back at his twin, "What, Sadie? What do you need?" He asked her, holding his guitar pick in hand, "Can you be in a YouTube video? People have been asking about you." Sadie asked hopeful at her twin's response.

"Sure." He had nothing better to do, and being in his sister's Youtube videos were quite fun to be in especially when it was him, Sadie and Cooper, "Really?" Sadie said with a smile, "Yeah, sure.." Jesse answered honestly.

Sadie smiled, "Ok, meet me in the car." Jesse nods his head as Sadie closed the door to his bedroom, as Jesse ran a hand through his slight curls putting his guitar onto his stand before changing into a pair of joggers and sliding on a hoodie.

____

"What's up fuckers!"

Sadie and Jesse both said out loud, looking towards Sadie's vlog camera that was sat up against her dashboard, which Jesse knew that once she started driving was gonna fall, "So many have you wanted me to do a video with Cooper and Jesse, but—" Jesse half smiled at Sadie's camera, "Cooper didn't want to be in the video so we have my twin,"

"The older twin." Jesse corrected as Sadie playfully rolled her eyes as Jesse flicked his twin in the forehead, "Ow! Jesse." The said male chuckled, "I just said my twin." Sadie explained as Jesse looked at his twin, "You said my twin, like I'm younger than you when you're younger than me," Jesse said playfully.