ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Jesse hadn't suspected to be woken up at six am with Hope Sutton standing in front of your said male's hotel room, coming into the Crowell male's hotel room, "Is something wrong?" JC asked, confused on why Tate's manager was in his hotel room, "Di...

Jesse hadn't suspected to be woken up at six am with Hope Sutton standing in front of your said male's hotel room, coming into the Crowell male's hotel room, "Is something wrong?" JC asked, confused on why Tate's manager was in his hotel room, "Did Tate say something?" He asked Tate's tour manager.

Hope looked away from her phone to the Crowell male with a smile, "Tate wanted to know if you wanted to sing a song with her." Hope said as Jesse looked at her surprised, "Oh."

He didn't not think that's what she was gonna say.

Jesse cleared his throat, "Yeah, yeah, I'd love to." He spoke to Hope, the tiredness from his eyes going away at Hope's comment, "You'd still be her lead guitarist, it's just one song," Hope admitted as Jesse nods his head, "Ok, uh great."

Hope smiled, nodding her head as she wrote down what Jesse said into her notes app as she started to walk out of his hotel room, "I'll see you in a few hours for rehearsal, right?" Jesse nods his head, "12am right?" Hope nods her head, "Don't be late." She said, looking at Jesse who nods his head as he closed his hotel room door when Hope was inside the elevator.

Running a hand through his slight curls, Jesse went into his bathroom splashing his face with water to wake himself up more, before starting to do his skincare routine.

He looked around his hotel room knowing that he wouldn't be able to sleep especially since he had as well done his skincare routine, "I'm guessing we're going for a run," He mumbled to himself when he takes out his running clothes, and a pair of his trainers.

His headphones around his neck and his wallet inside his zip gym shorts as he went out of his hotel room, into the elevator humming one of Tate's songs that played from his headphones around his neck.

"Hey."

Jesse turned around with his eyebrows raised when seeing the Mcrae female standing near to where he was, "Hey." Jesse said back, confused, "Early run?" Tate asked him as Jesse half smiled, "Yeah, it helps me clear my mind," He admitted, especially when he saw Tate still in his Champion hoodie that he had given to the singer when they walked through the streets of LA to Tate's apartment.

"You probably want this back—" Jesse shook his head at her comment, "It looks better on you than it did on me," He admitted making Tate smile at Jesse's words, a slight tint of red coming onto her cheeks at his compliment.

He then furrowed his eyebrows, "Why are you up this early anyways?" He asked her as Tate pulled her hair into an low ponytail, "I like going for runs this early, no one recognises or who know me comes out this early," She said as Jesse chuckled.

"How many miles are you gonna do?" Tate asked Jesse, as he stretched his legs a bit before starting his run not wanting his legs to hurt when he was practicing with Tate's band later, "Probably two," He spoke, as he tucked his phone into his shorts as his Apple Watch kept track of his movements.